70. Was It Something I Said?

Lil' bit of makin' out in there, if you don't wanna read it then skip from when he says, "This," to the next dialog. You won't miss anything, they just be kissin' lol.

✧✦☆★✧✦☆★

Once the Teen Center was out of sight, I sighed and leaned back into the comfy interior of my new car. David put his hand on the center console face-up and I laced my fingers with his.

"I can't believe you're really here," I whispered.

"Well I'd start believing it if I were you, 'cause I'm here."

I turned on my side and gazed at him, "Why didn't you come in for the party?"

"I knew if I'd been there that you would've spent the whole time with me. I wanted to give you some time with your friends, so I decided this would be the best option."

I brought his hand up to my cheek, "I couldn't stop thinking about you. My wish was even to be with you soon."

He grinned, "Well I'm glad it came true."

I smiled, "Me too."

We soon pulled up to a hotel and I suddenly remembered last year. "Do my parents know about this?" I asked.

He parked and leaned over to peck my lips, "Yep, it's all good. You're mine for the weekend."

"Oh really?"

He wiggled his eyebrows, "Think you can handle a whole 48 hours with me?"

I sucked in a breath through my teeth, "I don't know, it'll be tough."

He smirked and flicked out his tongue to lick the tip of my nose. "I think you'll manage."

I rolled my eyes and wiped away the wetness he'd left, "Why are you so weird?"

He ignored me and grabbed a backpack from the back seat before opening the door, letting in the chill from outside. I quickly followed him and we walked into the building together. He checked us in and got our key cards and we walked off to our room. An older woman was coming down the hall and eyed us up suspiciously, but I just tried to ignore her.

I stepped into the room and unzipped my coat. I was about to take it off, but David's hands were already there and he stripped it off for me. He hung it in the closet and I flopped against the mountain of pillows on the bed. He crawled up next to me and smiled as he stroked my cheek with his thumb.

"I'll never get tired of this view," he said quietly.

I stared into his sparkling blue eyes and surveyed his damp hair and rosy cheeks, his soft features and tempting lips. "I could say the same."

He delicately plucked the tiara off my head, "As beautiful as this is on you, I don't want it to get in the way."

He set it on the nightstand and I asked teasingly, "In the way of what?"

He dug his fingers in my hair and leaned in so close that I felt his breath fan my lips. "This," he whispered, and closed the gap between us. I sighed contently at the immediate warmth spreading through me and traced my tongue along his lip, asking for access which he quickly granted.

This will never get old. Never ever, ever. This is what I live for. This is the purpose of life. To find the one you're meant to be with and never let them go, and that's what I'm doing with David.

His kisses went all around my face, on my cheeks, forehead, temples. He nibbled on my ears and dug his nose into my hair. I did as much for him as I could, but he took the lead most of the time and it felt so good that all I could do was sit there while his lips made my heart pound out of control.