38. That Sounds Almost... Evil

After posting a few more Area 33 episodes, some of the other guys in the series started asking to do collabs with me as well. Of course I said yes, I wasn't going to miss out on these awesome opportunities. I did at least one video with everyone except Snake, Ryan, and Myles. I wanted to get around to everyone though, it didn't seem fair not to include them on my channel. So after the next Skype meeting, I asked them to stay on.

"What's on your mind?" Ryan asked.

Here goes nothing, I thought and began. "Well, I was just wondering if you guys wanted to do a video with me. I want my subs to know about everyone in the series and you guys are no different. Also, I just think it would be a lot of fun."

Snake snorted, "Fun, yeah."

I was a little surprised but didn't let it deter me. "It would also be good for our channels. I couldn't believe the jump in subs every time I posted a video with someone else in it."

"Of course it was good for you," Snake said with a roll of his eyes. "People have never heard of you. It wouldn't do anything for me."

"Don't dismiss it so readily," Ryan said. "She might surprise you."

Snake scowled, "Don't tell me you're actually sticking up for her."

He shrugged, "I'm just saying you shouldn't be so afraid to try new things."

I could tell Snake was getting angry. "Afraid? New things? Are you trying to tell me something?"

He held up his hands, "Take it however you want."

"Don't push me, you can be easily replaced you know."

He laughed, "Oh yeah, I'm sure everyone would love you if you got rid of your main character."

"Main character?!"

"Woah, guys, settle down," I said. "There's no need to get all riled up." I looked to RyGuy, "I'm sure Snake has his reasons for saying what he does. We need to respect each other's opinions." He smirked and I knew it sounded stupid, but if they were going to act like little kids, that's how I was going to treat them. I turned my gaze to Snake, "Look, you're both very important to the series. All Ryan is trying to say is that if you take away the villain, you ruin the whole storyline you've set up." He grumbled but didn't object.

After a few moments, Ryan clapped his hands together, "Well Elsie, I'd be glad to work with you."

I nodded, "Thank you." I saw Snake was still frowning but I could tell I had made a chink in his armor. "I don't need an answer right away," I told him, "but as you know, the finale is coming up soon, so the offer won't be around much longer."

"I'll... think about it," he muttered.

"Good." I finally looked to Myles who started at my gaze. I gave him a friendly smile, "Don't think I've forgotten about you."

Myles interested me; he wasn't like the others in the group. He was the closest to my age, I guessed he had recently graduated high school. He always seemed a bit uncomfortable but I couldn't blame him, I mean these guys weren't the easiest in the world to get along with. Every time I saw him his brown hair was unkempt and he was constantly fidgeting.

"So, what do you say?

His eyes flickered to the others who were watching interestedly. "Uh... I don't know. I don't really do anything without Sean."

"Well there's a first time for everything." He sheepishly shook his head. "Alright, I get it, it's cool. Would you do it if he was with you?"

"Maybe, I guess," he muttered.