63. If He Lost You...

At the end of the first ten minutes, we all regrouped and inspected each other's builds. Squid and I hadn't got much done and they all teased us about it, but I said that next round we would bring it back. Speedy opened the voting page and almost instantly we started getting responses.

While we waited for the votes to be counted, we just talked to the fans for a bit. It was a lot of fun and I quickly forgot about the mean things that people had been saying. Eventually, the score was totaled and we saw that Sqaishey and Stampy had won. They celebrated and we congratulated them before asking for new suggestions. The stream went on for about three hours and I loved every minute of it. Squid and I even won a few of the rounds which I was quite proud of.

I checked the donations page before we signed off and saw that we had raised $50,000. That was all coming out of people's pockets! It was absolutely crazy how generous everyone had been. I wasn't sure how many views everyone else had got, but my top had been around 200k. I don't know if our sponsors had really thought this through, but they'd promised they would match views for dollars so we weren't going to let them back out now. It warmed my heart to know that we'd be helping out so many people with all of this money.

"Well, I think that about wraps up our stream," Ash said sadly.

"Aw!" Stampy whined. "But I was having so much fun!"

"It is sad, but true," Squid said dramatically.

"Thank you all for joining us!" James exclaimed.

"And thank you to everyone that donated!" Sqaishey said gratefully. "But even if you couldn't donate, don't feel bad. Just being here helped out!"

I nodded, "It did indeed. One last thank you goes out to our sponsors and with that, we leave you!"

"Bye!" we all said unison, and then ended the streams.

"Whew! That was a lot of work!" Ash said and pretended to wipe sweat off his brow.

"I got so many views!" James said in disbelief. "And my subs counter is going crazy! I need to vlog this right now. Thank you guys so much for letting me join! This was great publicity!" His feed disconnected and I chuckled to myself.

"Thanks for helping out everyone!" Sqaishey squealed. Once she'd heard the guys talking about doing something for charity, she'd taken it upon herself to do most of the planning and I couldn't believe how thoughtful she'd been with everything. I'd never be able to coordinate something this big.

I smiled, "It was my pleasure." My gaze wandered to Stampy's feed, but his chair was empty. I frowned and was about to ask where he'd gone, but then I saw the door to Sqaishey's room creak open. Stamps saw me staring at him and put his index to his lips. I chuckled and watched him sneak over to where she was sitting.

When he got there, he gave her jumper cables and yelled, "Boo!"

She screamed and jumped about ten feet in the air. Ash and I laughed hysterically and she turned to glare at him. "You scared the life out of me!" she yelled, slapping his arm.

He grinned and shrugged innocently, "It's what I do." He leaned down and wrapped his arms around her, capturing her lips with his. She smiled and reached out her hand to press a button on her keyboard, disconnecting her feed as well.

I shook my head, Those two are so cute together.

I looked at Ash and he winked, "Great job today."

I smiled, "Thanks. You guys did pretty good yourselves."

He chuckled and looked me over, "Squid is so lucky to have you."