90. Is That... Too Much?

"Alright, I'm ready" I heard David say from the doorway, but I'd already known he was there. He was right, the air did vibrate when we were close to each other. I'd just never noticed it before. "Angel?" he said when I still wouldn't look up. "What are you looking at?" He started to walk over and I didn't bother to turn off the phone. I wanted him to know that I'd been snooping. His footsteps paused, "Princess, are you crying?" I didn't respond and he quickly came the rest of the way over. "What happened? Are you okay?" His arm draped around my shoulders and he glanced down at what I was holding, freezing when he realized what it was. "Why... What... Oh, no..."

I set the phone in my lap and held his face in my hands, pulling our lips together. "I love you so much," I whispered against his mouth.

"Wh-?" was all he managed before I pressed my lips harder into him. He awkwardly kissed back, clearly confused and embarrassed that I'd found out his secret. He pulled back after a bit and looked at me with worry evident in his eyes. "Why were you going through my phone...?" he asked hesitantly.

"I'm sorry," I said, not being able to do anything but grin at him. "I was just playing around but then I saw my folder and got curious." I tilted my head a bit, "You've been taking pictures all this time?" He glanced down and bit his lip, slowly nodding. "Why? I'm nothing special."

"Of course you are. You're stunning, Angel. I don't get how you can't see that."

I couldn't help blushing at that. "Well, I know I've been looking nicer recently, but what about early on? The week we met? Why were you taking pictures then?"

"I..." He gulped, "I don't know, I just... thought you were special. I always have, I told you that before."

I smiled and gave him another peck on the lips, just because. "And the videos?"

He grimaced, "You were never supposed to find out about those..."

"Well, I did, so spill."

He sighed, "I watch them a lot, they help when the pain is just too much. I'm really sorry, I know it probably seems creepy that I do this but I just love you so fucking much and I want to be able to see you when I'm out somewhere an-" I cut him off with another kiss.

I propped my forehead against his and grinned at him, "You're the best boyfriend ever, you know that?"

He furrowed his eyebrows, "You... you're, okay with this?"

I giggled, "I'm more than okay with it. Just like I more than love you." I could tell he still wasn't convinced. I did feel bad about invading his privacy, but I was glad I knew about this. I just thought it was so sweet and I loved him for being so thoughtful and wanting to carry me with him everywhere he went. I met his lips one last time before I picked up the phone. It had turned off so I had to put in the pin code again. I smirked at him, "Nice password by the way." The tips of his ears turned pink and it was the cutest thing I'd ever seen. I smiled at the video that was still up, "I think this one deserves to be played again."

He glanced at what it was and his eyes widened, "Uh, n-no, th-that-t's o-okkay..." I ignored him and pressed replay, my heart warming as I heard his words again.

"Give me that magical feeling," I finished with the video and smiled at him. "This is literally the sweetest thing I have ever seen."

He covered his face with his hand and shook his head, "It's embarrassing, that's what it is."

I raised an eyebrow, "You're embarrassed to say that I'm your true love?"

His hand slid away to reveal wide eyes and he quickly defended, "No! No, of course not, I just mea-"