96. Obsessed

"Wow," I breathed when we finally pulled apart. "I honestly can't believe you remember that."

He shrugged and leaned back in his seat, "Of course I do. I remember everything we've done together."

"Everything?" I questioned, looking over my shoulder to pull out of the driveway.

"Yup. Why, don't you?" he teased.

"Well I remember all the big, important stuff. Like when we're actually together. But just random little Skype conversations, not really."

He shook his head and clicked his tongue, "I'm disappointed, Angel."

"Oh, come on. You can't honestly tell me that you remember every single call we've ever had."

"I do."

"Oh yeah? Prove it. What were we talking about on... Saturday, May... 15th last year?"

He rubbed his chin with his forefinger and thumb, as if in deep thought. "Hmm, I can't say."

I smirked in triumph, "I told you."

He chuckled and shook his head, "No, I can't say because May 15th wasn't a Saturday. It was a Tuesday."

I rolled my eyes, "Sure, sure."

"It was! Do you want me to check my calendar app?"

"You know what? Yes, yes I do want you to. I want to see how big of a lie this really is."

He slipped his phone out of his pocket and after a few moments, he grinned and turned the screen towards me. "Feast your eyes."

"I can't, I'm driving."

"Well then I guess you're just going to have to believe me, aren't you?"

I sighed, "Alright, let's say your right. Then what were we talking about on Tuesday, May 15th?"

"Oh, that one's easy. You were running a series idea by me but I was giving you a hard time about it. Literally every point you made, I would contradict you, just 'cause I was bored." He chuckled again, "You got so irritated with me. There was this wrinkle on your forehead the whole time, I thought it had been permanently sculpted there or something. I think I recorded it actually. Yeah, it was called, 'Her adorable annoyance'."

I scoffed, "You totally just made that all up."

"You wanna bet?"

"If I was a gambling person sure, but I'm not, so I would just like to see some proof of this."

"Already on it."

I frowned, "What do yo-" I was interrupted by... me. Well, my voice at least.

"David! Please just help me with this!"

I heard him laugh, "But it's a bad idea! Tell me who would want to watch that."

"I don't know, that's why I'm asking you! To help make it better!"

"It doesn't need to be better, it needs to be thrown away."

"Ugh! You're just so... UGH!"

"Aw, please don't get mad at me Princess. I'm just messing with you."

"I gotta go," past me mumbled.

"Do you love me?" he teased.

"No."

"Oh, I know you do. C'mon, just say it."

"Nuh uh, you don't get the satisfaction."

"Pretty please?" he pleaded and I could imagine him giving me his puppy dog eyes.