89. Wow...

I quickly brushed my teeth and changed into a tank top and some comfortable shorts to sleep in. I washed my face to get rid of the little makeup I had on and took out my contacts before heading back to the den. I quietly pushed open the door and saw him sitting at the computer and reading something. I snuck into the room and tiptoed over to him, getting ready to surprise him.

"Sorry Princess, but you can't sneak up on me," he said, not taking his eyes from the screen.

I deflated a little and pouted, "Aww, how'd you know?"

He glanced over his shoulder and shot me a grin, "The air always vibrates when we're in the same room."

"Really?" I asked curiously and he nodded. I walked over to him and rubbed his shoulders, earning a satisfied sigh from him. I glanced at the screen and saw that he was on Facebook, reading a rather long post. Once I skimmed it, I recognized it as the spiel I'd gone on about the haters. "Why are you looking at this?" I asked.

"Well I went on your page, intending to look at pictures, when I saw this novel of a post and just had to read it." He looked up at me and smiled, "I'm so proud of you, Angel. What you did took so much courage and bravery. I know it couldn't have been easy." He set his hand on mine, "You took care of the haters and didn't let them get to you. That's a great accomplishment, I hope you realize that."

I shrugged timidly, "Our friends helped out. I wouldn't have been able to do it without them."

He gestured to the screen, "You did this by yourself and this is what made most of them back off. You have to give yourself more credit. I know you just want to seem humble and not selfish, but you really did do this. You deserve the praise."

I returned his smile and moved my hand to lace our fingers together. "Thanks, Charming." I looked up at the monitor one more time and asked, "Have you seen the pictures yet?" He shook his head so I took the mouse and went to my images. I'd reposted a couple of them and clicked on one to make it fullscreen. "This one's my favorite," I murmured as I studied it for the hundredth time. It was the one in the food court, overlooking the amusement park. The ferris wheel was right behind us and everything was so bright and cheerful, just giving it the perfect mood. We were in the center, leaning across the table with our lips softly pressed together, warm smiles on our faces. It looked like a movie poster or a book cover, the quality was that good.

"Wow..." he breathed. "It's incredible."

"How we didn't notice someone pointing a camera at us still baffles me though," I said with a chuckle.

He clicked through the other pictures, looking over each one intently. He finally got to the last one and a smirk crept over his lips. "So, Squelsie is official then?"

"Mmm, I don't know. I think it will be once you say something about it."

He nodded in agreement, "It'll be the first thing I address when I get home. Well, after saying 'I'm home' of course."

I giggled at his joke and gestured my head toward the door. "You can go get ready, I left the backpack in there so you have all your stuff."

He stood up and gave me a quick kiss, "Thanks, love."

I watched him step out of the room and waited a few moments before pulling the phone I'd stolen from the bag out of my back pocket. I smiled mischievously and plopped into the chair, pressing the on button and watching David's lock screen pop up. I rolled my eyes as I saw that it was the picture he'd taken of me on my birthday last year. It was being partially blocked however by a keypad and I groaned as I realized he had a password. It was just a simple, four number pin code, but still. Hmm, what would he put as his password?