97.5) Dream

Mini chapter 'cause I really wanted to put this song on here lol. "Daylight" by Maroon 5. Adam Levine's voice though, just too perfect. I love.

✧✦☆★✧✦☆★

I was having a dream. A dream about being in a sailboat, out at sea, the waves gently rocking me back and forth. The sound of the quiet wind was almost like someone's breathing and the water lapped against the bow steadily, like the beating of a heart. I had no control over where I was going or what was happening, but for some reason, I knew that I could trust the boat to take me where I needed to be. I felt safe here, like this was where I belonged.

Ssshhhh, the sail whispered as the breeze blew against it. It was almost like it was murmuring to itself, having a quiet conversation that I couldn't quite understand.

The sun started setting and soon, everything was dark. There was no moon, no stars; just complete blackness.

I slowly pulled out of my dream and felt myself being laid down on something soft and comfortable. A bed, I assumed. My head sank into a squishy object which I figured must be a pillow. I could feel a powerful presence hovering over me, faintly hearing their breaths and letting mine match their pace. A feather seemed to brush against my face, tingling like how I'd imagine magic would feel, and my lips formed a sleepy smile. I felt the bed dip down next to me and something strong, yet gentle settled across my stomach. My hair rustled slightly and then everything became still, the only sounds and movements caused by our breathing.

In a matter of moments, I'd drifted off to sleep again.

✧✦☆★✧✦☆★

Aww, look at the cute little baby chapter. Bless 'im. (that moment when you give a chapter a gender...) Lol there's a song that had to go with the next one and I didn't want to tag this onto the end of the last one 'cause it was already so long and I didn't want to "ruin the mood" (also why I didn't put an A/N). Maroon 5 was my life for the longest time. I love them so much.

Thanks for reading peoples ;) ☮ Peace ☮ - Elsie