Celebratory Character Q&A

Well, this is different! I kinda made a promise to myself that when I started posting this book I wouldn't put random author chapters in it... but promises are made to be broken, am I right? I'M KIDDING DON'T BREAK PROMISES KIDS! Unless, you know, you're gonna die unless you break that promise... like you promised to never talk to strangers but then you're being chased by a hoard of zombies and the only way to escape is to ask some random dude to drive you away in his pickup truck... You know what, nevermind. Let's address the matter at hand, shall we?

So in case you haven't noticed for whatever reason, the last chapter was number 100! I know, you're all thinking "What is this chick doing with her life?" and to be honest I haven't a clue. I wake up, my brain kinda wanders, I eat some stuff, and then before I know it I'm back in bed again having no idea what I did that day. Funzies. But anyways, since we have reached this momentous landmark, I figured that I should do something to celebrate! I was suggested to give everyone cake, so here you go.

 But anyways, since we have reached this momentous landmark, I figured that I should do something to celebrate! I was suggested to give everyone cake, so here you go

Enjoy your tasty pixels. But I didn't think that cake was enough! Sooooooo... I'm deciding to do a Character Q&A! I mean we've been with them for 100 chapters now so you must have some questions for them, right? Plus, if no one's reading the book, they're just stuck in their world twiddling their thumbs, or being super annoying and bothering me all day long, so I figured I'd give them something to do! But of course, they can't do this alone. They need you and your questions! So if there's something that's been nagging at you, or if you were confused about something, or if you just want to know what's going on in their heads, go ahead and ask away! The more questions, the better! They can be about literally anything (except the future. no spoilers! although, I might make exceptions if it's a good question. might.) from deep stumper questions, to just random silly ones about their favorite color or something. Whatever you wanna know, they want to answer! So activate that brain and get those fingers typing!

All you gotta do is leave a comment with your question, who it's for (it can be for multiple people, that's fine) and then wait for a response! It's that simple! They'll get back to you as soon as they can ;)

This Q&A is going to be kept open (even after the book is finished) so that you can always come back here and ask a question if you would like! If you're reading in the future, don't be afraid to ask something! You will still get an answer!

Here's a list of (most of) the characters and their roles in case you forgot who they were. I'll update this if I introduce new characters. You can put your comment in line with the character it's for if you want.

Angel- Main Character, duh

David/Squid- Other Main Character

Cam(eron)- Angel's Best Friend

Megan- Cam's Girlfriend

Mindy- Ex-Meangirl and now Angel's Friend

Zach- Mindy's Boyfriend

Cole- Bully/Jerk/Beat Angel Up

Tom(ohawk)- David's Rebellious Brother

Ash- David's Best Friend

Stampy- David's Other Best Friend

Sqaishey- Stampy's Girlfriend/Angel's Friend (pretty much)

Elsie's Gurls- Angel's Fangirls

Pete and/or Kenxie/X- Hosts of "The Vibe" Were only in chapter 54. The Brains And The Looks

George and/or Jay- Minecon Livestream Dudes

Renee and/or Steve- Angel's Parents

Julia and/or Patrick- David's parents

Miss Darnell- Musical Director

Nicole- David's Ex-Girlfriend

Characters Introduced After This Chapter (possible spoilers! continue at you own risk!):

Amy- One of their YouTube friends

Netty- Stampy's sister and their friend

James- One of David's annoying friends

Tia- Girl they met at the picnic that James took a particular interest in

Mr. Green- Head of voice acting company

If there's someone else you want to ask a question to, go right ahead! I very well could've missed some people, I mean 100 chapters is a pretty wide time frame for characters to come and go.

There you have it! We look forward to hearing your questions!

Thanks for reading peoples ;) ☮ Peace ☮ - Elsie (and the characters!)