Demands

So due to readers' demands, I am posting this update to tie us over until I'm on my days off. Guys, I have one more night to do then I'm off for 5 days! Yay! Y'all know what it means when I'm on my days off, right? Anyway, enjoy.

Warning: rated 18A for strong, suggestive and sexual language. Thank you!

===================

It was 2 hours later when Richard (with Bella in his arms) and Maine by his side, were standing by the elevator, saying their goodbyes to Richard Sr. and Christine. Richard Sr. declared that he had to go to their main office and fix the 'shit' that his son had left after not showing up for five days. Christine, on the other hand, had out of town appointments that she needed to finish before the weekend comes.

As the elevator closed, Richard Sr. turned to his daughter.

"So, do you think Maine's the one for your Kuya?"

"Honestly Dad. Yes. But Kuya sometimes doesn't see what's right under his nose. I hope he realizes that before Maine slips away." Christine answered.

"They seem to really love each other." Richard Sr. remarked.

"They do. I've known that the first time I met Maine. It took them another month to figure it out." Christine replied with a laugh to which her father nodded in response.

"I actually thought that this morning, walking in on them, in a compromising position, I might add. Maine matches RJ's character."

"Dad?"

"Hhhmmm?"

"Are you back for good?" Christine asked in a small voice.

"I don't know." Richard Sr. answered quietly.

"Dad, Bella needs you, you know."

"I know baby girl, I know."

*********************

As soon as the elevator door closed, Richard arms snaked around Maine's waist and pulled her closer to give her a lustful kiss. Maine responded unabashedly and they would have gone at it if Bella didn't make a protesting sound, probably for being squeezed in the middle.

Maine had to forcefully pushed Richard away because he didn't seem to care if his daughter was going to be squashed in between them.

"Alden, it's Bella's playtime. Give her to me, I'll get her changed into her bathing suit" Maine whispered without looking at Richard for fear that if she does, she'll give in to her body's demands, barring the consequences.

Richard had to take deep breaths to refocus. His mind was just filled with Maine's scent, her moans of pleasure, her screams of ecstasy. He might actually need a really cold shower, no scratch that, he definitely will need a bucket full of ice poured over him, to get his body under control.

Maine took Bella from Richard, taking advantage of his situation, and practically ran to Bella's room. Because, honestly, if she stayed in front of him a minute longer, then Bella might end up injured in the process. Fuck! Stupid, stupid sex hormones.

Richard watched as Maine hurriedly left his sight. He wasn't able to do anything, because quite frankly, he was still trying to get his libido under control. And his woman, took advantage of it. She's a smart cookie, that one. After, Maine disappeared from his sight, Richard took a deep breath once more and turned towards the kitchen to clean up, just to distract himself. His hands were elbow deep in the sink when he heard Maine approaching from behind him. He turned around to be greeted by the sight of her in a two piece bathing suit, carrying Bella on her left hip and walking as if she just didn't give him a major boner. Maine spotted him and smiled her megawatt smile.