The Beginning

Warning: rated 18A for strong, suggestive and sexual content. That is all! Thank you!

==================

Richard woke up to a ticklish feeling starting from his chest and slowly going down to his abdomen and ooohhhhh shit! His eyes flew open when his cock was engulfed in the sweetest warmth and wetness. He lifted his head off the pillow and looked down to see dark brown hair splayed on his belly and the head attached to it, bobbing up and down.

After their 'talk' last night and after Richard placed the ring on Maine's finger, they ended up making slow, torturous love. They promptly fell asleep in each other's arms with the unspoken promise of together, forever.

"Hhhhhmmmm. Damn! This is the best way to wake up in the morning! Fuuucccckkkk love!"

"Shut up Mr. Faulkerson! I'm trying to enjoy my breakfast in bed" Maine stated with a seductive smile and a conspiratory wink.

Maine proceeded to grab the base of Richard's cock in her dainty hands, looked him straight in the eye and began to slowly lick it from base to tip, making sure to suck the head into her mouth, then repeat. She paid special close attention to the part where the shaft meets the head, that little indentation, swirling the tip of her tongue on it, teasing the owner.

"Fuuuccckkkk! Shit, shit, shit! Damn, love" was all that came out of Richard's mouth upon seeing Maine pay homage to his cock.

"Dear heavens, Faulkerson! Stop swearing!" Maine protested.

"I'm sorry! Shit! Oh sorry! Oh god!" Richard replied while reclining himself on the bed so he can get a better view. Maine, for all her innocence before him, makes it up with her willingness and enthusiasm. She's a fuckin natural in bed! "Damn!"

"One more foul word out of your mouth and I swear to god, I'll stop this!" Maine threatened. In reality, Maine swears a lot too but she's just too entertained with asking Richard to stop swearing. Especially when he was in this position. It's quite hilarious, really.

"Sorry! I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I'll shut up....mother fucker!" Richard couldn't help the last two words from escaping when Maine took almost all of him in her mouth and squeezed his balls at the same time. The sensation was so  raw, so intense that he almost came right there and then. ALMOST!

Richard's hands were about to reach for Maine's head but as he extended them, they were met with empty air. Then he realized he actually had his eyes closed. He opened them to witness Maine walking away from the bed, heading to the bathroom. Her bare ass tantalizingly tempting as she took one step after the other.

"Wait! What?!? What the hell? Hey, where are you going?" Richard asked loudly, clearly disoriented.

"To take a shower" was Maine's nonchalant answer with a look over her shoulder.

"Whoa! Hang on! But what about this?" Richard asked again, indicating his raging hard on with his hand.

"What about it? I told you I'll stop if you swear once more. I'm just being true to my word" Maine patiently explained with a straight face. Although she badly wanted to laugh. To laugh at her man on the bed. He looked so confused, lying there, with his hand gripping his cock.

"Wait....no! I said I'm sorry. I couldn't help it. You were so fuckin good!" Richard implored as he pumped his shaft once, twice. Because he noticed that Maine's eyes were straying towards his cock. For all her unaffected appearance, he could see that she was affected. "Come back, baby. Please love. Come back here" he added.