Enough

Was the last chapter cut short? Yes, yes it was! Well here ya go. Please don't shoot me after. Let's just enjoy the continuation. Like, really enjoy! This chapter is short and sweet but to the point!

Warning: rated 18A for suggestive and sexual content. Thank you!

=====================

Richard watched Maine as she fucked herself and he couldn't help but pull his cock out and stroke himself. She looked so fuckin hot pleasuring herself, uncaring if somebody was watching or not. She didn't take her blindfold off which was a blessing because Richard was able to get closer to her without her knowing. She was so into her own world, breathing heavily as she seemed to be getting closer to her climax. Richard knelt in front of her and when he heard the change in her breathing, signalling the beginning of her orgasm, he sucked her clit into his mouth. The action was so unexpected, Maine came with such force that she reached out and held on to Richard's hair while she rode her orgasm, grinding her pussy in Richard's face.

Maine came so hard as soon as Richard sucked her clit into his mouth. She couldn't seem to control the mind blowing spams that gripped her body. She had to hold on to something for fear of passing out and the closest one was Richard's head. She gripped his hair that she might've pulled them out of their roots. But he didn't complain. He just kept on sucking her. She wasn't even sure if she was allowed to scream so she held it in. She didn't make a sound except for the sound of her quickened breathing. It felt like an eternity until her spasms started to subside. Maine could feel the bones in her body turn to jelly and she loosened her hold on Richard's head. She was about to lay back down on the bench but she suddenly felt Richard's cock drive itself home. No warning! And she came again! Her spasms gripping her body once more while Richard pistoned his hips in and out.

Richard pulled Maine's blindfold off while pulling her closer to him at the same time, never slowing down the motion of his cock inside her pussy.

"Dear heavens! You look glorious! You are so fucking hot! " Richard uttered huskily while sucking on Maine's exposed neck.

Maine placed her arms around Richard's neck and intertwined her fingers on his nape. Once again, she was surprised when Richard lifted her up and switched their positions. He laid himself down and silently encouraged Maine to ride him, guiding her hips with his hands in an up and down motion. And she caught on quick. In fact, she leaned forward a little, held on to the bars in front of her and took total control. She rode him like a seasoned cowgirl leaving him breathless and in awe, until she reached another orgasm. She actually had to stop her movements because there was just too much stimulation and her body could only take so much.

But Richard had a different thought in mind. When Maine stopped her movements, he aggresively pulled her bikini top off and sucked her nipples. He alternated between sucking, biting a little and sucking again. He made sure he paid the same attention to both, not leaving the other one out. Yeah, I'm generous like that! When he felt Maine's spasms starting to subside, he pumped up again, this time keeping his movements even. Push up...pull out...push up...pull out and he kept up with that pace until Maine reached another orgasm.

Maine was in the middle of another orgasm when she felt herself being lifted up, once again. Richard held on to her ass cheeks as he walked noncholantly to god knows where. Each step he took, his cock seemed to get inside of her pussy deeper, making her orgasm seem endless. Her whole body shaking, her muscles turning into a puddle of jelly, her heartbeat permanently accelerated and her throat so dry from her breathing. She didn't want to. She didn't want to be the first to admit defeat but for her sanity's sake, she had to.

Richard came around the corner with the kitchen in sight when he heard Maine whisper something. He knew what he heard but he just needed to dig it in.

"I'm sorry, Miss Mendoza, did you say something" he asked casually and yet his hips were pistoning his cock in and out of Maine's pussy.

"ENOUGH PLEASE! ENOUGH! My body can only take so much! ALDEN, enough!" Maine whimpered, hanging on for dear life because her body seemed to have reached a state of permanent orgasm mode.

Richard smiled a satisfied smile while walking towards the kitchen. He placed Maine on the kitchen counter, and finally, finally gave her lips the kiss he's been wanting to give her since they stepped off the elevators. He kissed her thoroughly, passionately, and lovingly. She responded right back. He pulled away after a few seconds and whispered against her lips.

"Maine, I love you...but one more." He gently pushed her down on the kitchen counter, pulling her hips a lot closer to his, looking down to see their connection. He looked to Maine to be met by her glazed dilated, almost black eyes. And he pumped his cock inside of her, leaving no space in between, keeping their eyes connected. It didn't take long before Maine screamed his name. Literally screamed his name and that was enough for Richard to reach his climax as well. He bent down and kissed Maine once more, pouring out all of his love into that kiss. They rode their orgasms together and hand in hand they floated back down to earth. Him, with a primitive male pride feeling because come on, he lost count as to how many orgasms did his woman have. Her, with a satiated glow and one thought in mind: "such an asshole, but my asshole".