Part 45: she's with me

Shawn:

I remembered that day I came her and yelled my lungs out to the unknown world infront of me.
About her.

I parked my car, getting out and walking up to her. But I stopped, in the middle of the grail path, looking at her standing at the edge. Screaming.

"I don't know what to do. It's so hard to not be able to explain what I feel and think. He was such a mess, but he changed. I don't know what it was but he changed. The boy I once hated for who he was, now owns the biggest part of my heart, but I'm still afraid to open up for love. What if he hurts me?" She spoke to herself, sitting down on the big rock.
"I guess I just have to take the risk. Because I do... I love him." I smiled, putting my hands in my pockets.

"You changed me. It was you." I said and her head shot around as she looked at me. "Shawn." She breathed out, wiping away her tears. "I thought you were mad at me. Why didn't you answer your class?"
"I'm sorry about that, I was at Brian's and I lost track of time." I walked up to her, slowly, and she did the same.

She let out a deep breath, closing her eyes as she stepped closer to me, pushing her arms through mine where my hands were still in my pockets.
She gave me a hug, holding me close to her. I took my hands out of my pockets, wrapping my arms around her and also sighing in satisfaction that I have her now.
Close to me.

"Keegan apologized to me." She mumbled in my chest and I pulled away, just a bit. "Seriously? What did he say?" "Just that he feels bad for ruining things, got you kicked out and now, my dad doesn't even want you to come over because my mum told him that you yelled in the house." She rolled her eyes making me laugh at her. "That's okay. I still get to see you all around."
"Yes." Our eyes locked on each other's but before I could do anything, she ran around me and jumped on to my back.
"Let's go do something." I smiled, placing my hands down on her thighs to hold her up.

She's perfect to me, no words can describe her beauty.
When I walked back to my car, she jumped off just as we reached it and stood in front of me, leaning against the door with her hands behind her back.

"What?" I chuckled, "I missed you at school today though. But don't get me wrong, it was nice to not have Reece up all in my face for a day."
"I'm sorry about him. But I promise you I'm done with them. I'm a changed person now." She laughed, making me fall in love with her all over again.

"What? You're staring at me now?" I walked even closer to her, brushing a strand of hair in behind her ear. "Because you're beautiful. And I want to do something that's been bugging me the entire day."
"What's th-" but I crashed my lips to hers before she could finish the sentence.
Feeling our lips moving in sync as she took her hands from behind her back, bringing it up to my hair.

Feeling her fingers gently combine through as she pulls on the roots, it's amazing to feel the contact of someone you love. "Mm." I silently moaned in to her mouth, feeling the smile on her lips just after. "That was cute." She laughed, pulling away for a slight second. "You're amazing." I whispered to her, resting my forehead on hers as I caressed her cheek.

"Is it way too early to say that I love you." I just pressed my lips to her again, not really ready to say the same to her.
I need to know it's really true, but like Brian said, there's too much risk in not loving. My hands were firmly on her waist and I mumbled on to her lips that she should jump.

As she wrapped her legs around my hips I opened the back door, lying her down on seat before hovering over her.
She pulled my shirt out of my jean before pulling it over my head. "That day we were running around in the rain and I gave you clothes... I never thought you were so beautiful." She traced her fingers down my stomach.
Feeling every muscle tensing up as she touches me.
God, she has shch a deep effect on me.

"Thanks. But you're the beautiful one between the two of us." Our lips reconnected again and in the most loving way I ever experienced, she kissed me, made out with me.
Our tongues fighting for dominance in a gentle way, our hands intertwined and hearts beating in sync.

Only love does this to me.

Only Adriana does this to me.