TMNT x Reader | Coastal Love - Honne

Imagine leaving your favorite turtle for two weeks. You deserved that vacation and you sure as hell will get it.

Your turtle can't come with you. He's a vigilante after all. He needs to fight crime.

You've been dating for about 6 months now and things were starting to get serious. The two of you have been madly in love ever since you met. Yes it was difficult at first, at still is cause training and crime fighting took a lot of his time, but he always took time off for you.

The turtle was not happy with you going on vacation. He wanted to ask you to move in with him and his brothers. But now that had to wait for two weeks. Two weeks of not seeing you. Not cuddling with you. He'll miss you like crazy.

He knew that moving in together would be a big step. In fact one of the many risks he's already taken in his life. But you're the one, the love of his life, the light in darkness. 

Both of you have talked about the future already. You wanted to be together. In your dreams you could see how the two of you were happy. Maybe with a family of your own. You were on the same level. Thinking the same. You were one.

Just the thought of that made it easier for you. It was only two weeks after all, right? Seeing each other would be a celebration.

He'll be waiting there for you, his love, on this New York City coast.