Leonardo x Reader | Friends with benefits (NSFW)

((A/N) Thank you so much for requesting it 😂💕💕 Hope you enjoy!)

Leo and you have been best friends for a while. Not gonna lie, you both liked each other, maybe a bit too much to be friends but that certainly didn't stop you from doing "normal" things. Like teasing, working out, cooking. Sometimes it got flirty, sometimes it was pure serious.

Both of you shared a bed when you spend the night - IT'S MORE COMFY THAN THE COUCH OKAY, to quote Leo - and never has anything happened. Until tonight.

You were cuddling, as usual, your head laying against his plastron when you suddenly were turned on. Maybe it was his body, his breathe on top of your head, his smell or just him. You didn't know, the only you did know was that you wanted him. Now.

"Leo?", you whispered praying that he was still awake.

"Yeah?", he said.

Thank God. This might be going somewhere.

"Do you mind if I touch you?", you asked looked up to him.

He turned over to turn the lamp on. He gave you a quick look and asked:

"Touching me?"

"Well yeah", you shrugged, "it's not like I touched a lot of turtles before. I mean I've hugged and cuddled with you but never really appreciated you you know."

He raised an eyebrow, not really sure what to think of this.

"Okay", he said.

You started slowly, and not too obvious, at his face. His beautiful eyes were staring down at you and you couldn't help but smile. You stroke his cheeks, his chin, his mouth, everything. Then you went a bit further down, to his soft neck and broad shoulders.

"How can you be so rough and soft at the same time?", you wondered.

"Well", he said and started to touch your arm as well, "how can YOU be so soft?"

His touch gave you shivers down your spine and you hoped he wouldn't notice. You just kept on touching him. His plastron was next. Your fingertips slowly and gently made their way down. Leo inhaled sharply showing you that he liked what you're doing. 

"So beautiful", you cooed.

You were down to were his belly button was supposed to be when he suddenly stopped you.

"(Y/N)"

"Yeah?", you looked up and saw that his eyes were half closed.

"Stop. Please."

"Why?"

"Because ... I ... We're best friends you know."

"And that means I can't touch you?"

"No of course not."

"Then why stop?"

He didn't answer but just looked at you. His hand was moving towards the seam of your shirt. 

"May I?", he wanted to know.

You nodded and gasped when his warm hand started exploring your belly. Leo made his way up to you breast and gently cupped it. His thumb was moving over your nipple then he gently squeezed it with his index and thumb. 

"It's so hard already", he exclaimed in surprise.

He was right. And it felt so good.

"Oh Leo", you moaned.

"You like that?"

Of course you knew Leo had never been with a girl, which only begs the questions of how he knew what to do and how to touch you. Your hand moved a little further down, over his pants and hard cock.

"Seems like you like it too", you said innocent with a little stroke over it.

Leo breath in sharply letting out a little moan. His hands was still playing with your nipple but the sudden pleasure made him realize he needs to give you payback. He quickly landed between you legs and moaned a little more.

"So warm"

"And wet too", you said.

He looked at you in surprise. He never knew he could make you feel this way but there it was. You wanted more, wanted him. You were still stroking his cock up and down and just by the touch through his pants you could feel how he swell even more.

"Oh fuck", he said and then grabbed your hand, "you gotta stop or else I can't hold back."

"Then don't Leo. Let loose a little", you smiled and pulled his pants down.

You couldn't see it since you were under the covers but you could definitely feel how big he was. Throbbing, wet with pre-cum. You started with the tip, gently squeezing it before stroking up and down again.

"That feels so much better when you do it", Leo whispered.

You let out a little laugh. Even in situations like this he was dorky. He took the moment to slip his finger into you. Without a warning, without foreplay.

"Goddammit Leo", you moaned.

"Does that feel good? You're so wet (Y/N). All for me."

You were still playing with his cock, taking up some speed, panting and just ... watching his face. It went from fear - of not knowing what to do - to complete pleasure. He even closed his eyes from time to time and trying his hardest to focus on you. The breathing got heavier. Lust was in the air. You wanted more of him but were complete find with where this was going. 

"You gotta stop angel or I'm gonna cum all over you", he whispered with a slight cracking.

"You really want me to stop now?", you asked and actually stopped for a second.

Leo gave back a growl and pushed his finger even deeper into you.

"You're such a bad girl."

He was hitting the right spot and you whimpered. Fuck he was about to make you cum. With one fucking finger.

"Leo", was the only thing you could say.

"I know angel, me too", he gave back.

It didn't take long for both of you to cum. Your walls tightened around his finger and the pleasure you felt was the best thing ever. His cock was twitching a little when he came, seed all over your hand and his plastron. Both of you were panting, looking at each other, unable to put to words what just happened.

"I think we can scratch the whole best friends thing now", Leo smiled.

"There's nothing wrong with that", you gave back.

He lifted your chin up and gave you a gentle kiss. This night certainly went better than expected.