TMNT x Reader | Just Dance!

((A/N) Could you imagine the fun you would have? I'd literally laugh my pants off as well (and then later be punished by Raph for laughing - oops)

((A/N) Could you imagine the fun you would have? I'd literally laugh my pants off as well (and then later be punished by Raph for laughing - oops). Just imagining the boys shaking their booty is hilarious 😂)

Leo: Leo wouldn't like doing that in front of his brothers. They already make fun of him enough on a daily basis. He would try it in private though, failing, but still trying. He'd rather watch you dance.

Raph: He hated making a fool of himself. Dancing? In front of his brothers and most importantly you? Nope. No matter how many times you'd ask him he'd say no. But he'd do it once, to make you happy and prove to you how bad he is at dancing. 

Donnie: Bless his soul. He'd try it after one of his brothers called him a chicken. He'd fail miserably, falling over his own, long feet. You thought it was adorable though. At least he tried to make you happy by dancing. 

Mikey: He would be totally into it. He's theist dancer of them all and would enjoy it so much. When you joined him he was so excited. His girl got moves. He'd always play just dance, even when his brothers got annoyed.