TMNT x Reader | Confident

((A/N) I'm mixing a few things over here since @skittlepununu28 (on Tumblr) wanted a Donnie x Chubby Reader! Hope you like it 💕)

Leo: Oh this boy here ... he loves confident people. Mainly cause he sometimes struggles with it (but is always trying). He'd be all over you and if you acted motherly towards him, he'd melt in your hands. Also, you would get SO MANY compliments on a daily basis.

Raph: He would be turned on so much. He loved it when women are confident, no matter what they look like or what their size is. He would lick his lips whenever you appeared in skin tight clothes, imagining you on top of him or just touching you. And if you took care of him, with you gentle hands? Fuck, he's all yours.

Donnie: This guy would love to see you all confident, mainly cause he's lacking some of that. He blushed when you entered the lair with a tight dress. He loved your body and the way you worked it. He also adored the motherly side about you. Giving him compliments is the way to his heart.

Mikey: Mikey would not even try to hide his excitement. We all know how he is. "Shit you look so good", he said. Unlike Donnie, he wouldn't blush but straight up grin at you the entire time. And admire you from head to toe. Also, being a mother figure to him (like cooking for example) would drive him insane. Could you be anymore perfect?