TMNT x Reader | Being drunk

I don't think the boys would ever get fully drunk - they're ninjas after all and might need to kick some ass - but just imagine it happened accidentally. 

Leo: He would be the complete opposite of his usual self. He'd be a bit more enthusiastic when it comes to fun things, like dancing or even singing. Completely forgetting about his ninja and leader duties for a while. He'd even make some stupid jokes and laugh at them - he'd laugh even more when he realized that he made you or his brothers laugh. He'd constantly be around you. Kissing you, touching you. 

Raph: Much like Leo he would change too. Forget angry and aggressive Raph, this is the chill one. He'd laugh, joke and play games - without hitting someone when he loses. Actually, he doesn't even care if he loses or not, as long as he has fun. When it comes to you he'd totally forget about his "no kissing in front of my brothers" rule and make out with you on the couch. 

Donnie: Donnie would have an even higher spike in creativity. Yes he'd be a bit slower due to the alcohol but other than that WOW. He'd finally have the last idea to finish his project or a new project in mind. Some of his best sketches and calculations were born that night. With you, he'd be kissing you all the time (if he has a few minutes in-between inventing) and tell you how gorgeous you are, over and over and over again.

Mikey: This guy is a hit or miss. He'd either be even more enthusiastic than usual or just straight up fall asleep. Let's pretend it's the latter: his brothers would be happy. Finally some time off from goofy Mikey, finally a few hours of silence. He'd be laying next to you, maybe even on you, and just cuddle until he falls asleep. If it's the first scenario prepare yourself for a fun night. Screaming, laughing, running. Kinda like normal Mikey but ten times worse.