Michelangelo x Reader x Raphael | Late Night (SMUT)

( (A/N) this is my first time ever writing smut. Please be nice haha)

You've been laying awake for a while now. Your boyfriend Mikey was laying next to you, fast asleep. His left arm was underneath your head while the other was on your hips. You could feel his breathe on your neck. His body was so close to yours, his thighs against your, his lap against your butt. Something about the position you were laying in turned you completely on. You wanted him, and you wanted him now.

You took his right hand and gently placed it on your boob. He was a ninja and even a little noise of move woke him up immediately. He was moving behind you, shifting a bit closer, not realizing was happened. You put your hand on his and gently squeezed it. He woke up immediately and left out a little sigh. Finally noticing where his hand was he squeezed your boob by himself which made you moan a little. Mikey's head moved and his lips traced your neck. When he found you sweet spot he sucked hard on it, leaving a mark. You moaned in pleasure. 

His hand gently made his way down your body. Tracing the seam of your shirt, playing with it, teasing you. You moved even closer to him and could feel his bulge. And soon as your butt touched it his hand slipped under your shirt and played with your nipple. He first just traced it but gave it a good squeeze later.

Mikey could tell how badly you wanted this and him but he loved teasing you. He gently pulled your panties down and you moaned. Finally. Took him long enough to do so. He just needed one touch. 

"Is my girl horny?", he whispered in your ear.

As an answer you reached behind you and played with his cock. Although he was still wearing pants you could feel how ready he was. His pants were wet with pre-cum. Mikey helped you taking them off. You immediately took his dick in your hand and started rubbing it up and down. He moaned which made you smile. You loved pleasuring him and having a bit of control. Mikey couldn't let you get away with it. His finger played with your outer labia, caressing every single inch. 

"Mikey", you moaned.

"Tell me what you want baby girl", he whispered.

"You. I want you", you answered.

He got up and sat in front of you. You thought he was getting to it but no, he just sat there and stared at you. He never thought he could turn someone on that much but there you are, dripping wet, waiting for him to fuck you senseless. He smirked at you.

"Spread you legs for me", he commanded.

You did as told and he got into the position. It started out softly. He kissed your inner thighs, licked them and slowly, oh so slowly made his way to your vagina. 

"You smell so good baby girl", he said before getting down to business.

He gently licked you clitoris and you moaned. You don't know where he learned it from but he was a like a God in bed. He knew exactly what to do and how to touch you. You held his head while he was inserting his tongue into you. His hands placed your legs on his shoulders so he could get even closer, deeper. He was kissing, licking, biting you, his tongue was everywhere.

"Oh Mikey", you moaned again.

"Ya like that baby girl? Wanna take it to the next step?", he asked.

You nodded cause you knew exactly what that was: his finger. He pushed it in and started to finger you without any warning. You didn't care though, it felt so good. He stopped licking you just to get a better look. He loved it when your eyes were half way close, when you moaned, when you screamed his name loudly for everyone to hear. You flipped your head back and ached your back.