TMNT x Reader | The gift he gives you

Leo: Leo would give you something you might find useful in your day to day life. But it still needed to have something to do with him. Maybe a new tea set, a pocket knife for your own protection. But then again, he'd buy you a bonsai tree. It is a perfect mixture of Japan and the fact that you need a lot of patience with it.

Raph: He'd knit you something. Maybe a new sweater or blanket. Or a cute scarf with either his or your initials in (or both, how cute would that be). He wasn't as handy as Donnie or a food lover as Mikey but he figured you should have something that you could keep close / wear all the time.

Donnie: You'd totally get an electronic device. Need a new toaster? Donnie will build it. A personal robot do help you around the apartment? Yes. An upgrade for your TV? Hell yeah. He'd rather give you something like that cause he doesn't want you do spend money on something he can build, this is the least he can do.

Mikey: Mikey's gift would involve some sort of food. Maybe a necklace with a little pizza pendant.  Or earrings in the shape of your favorite candy. To him, food was almost as important as food and he loved the fact that you liked food a lot as well. He might as well get two necklaces that together form a whole pizza. Both of you would get a part.