TMNT x Reader | Jealous S/O

Leo: We all know how much Leo likes to be in control

Leo: We all know how much Leo likes to be in control. You being jealous was not in his book. When you argued he didn't know what to do. All he knew was that it was utter non-sense. You were his angel, the woman of his dreams. No one has ever made him that happy, why wouldn't you understand that. He'd hold you close, striking and playing with your hair, telling you how much you mean to him. No one could ever be as perfect as you. No one could ever make him laugh and feel at home like you do. You're his princess, the woman he wants to grow old with. He'd tell you there'd be no reason at all to be jealous, he'd always be yours no matter what.

Raph: He knows what you're going through. He's angry most of the time, not at you thank God, but he gets jealous. He knew that you were an incredible, beautiful, smart woman so why exactly would you go out wih a mutant like him? So when YOU came around being jealous he just pushed you into the wall. He'd kiss you passionately. He'd tell you how much he loved you. That he's yours and your his. And NO one will change that.

Donnie: Donnie, man we all know he can get jealous too. Knowing you went to the coffeeshop where that new dude works who's constantly flirting with you? Yeah that made him angry. Very angry. But you being jealous at someone? That was new. He'd deal with it like he usually does: with common sense. He'd explain to you that you're the best thing that ever happened to him. You understand him like no one else. You even helped with some experiments here and there. You we're his number one. Heck all the girls in the world could flirt with him, he'd always chose you.

Mikey: This poor cinnamon roll would not understand why you're acting the way you are. He loved his angel cakes and only her why would she say anything different? He'd try to talk to you, assure you that you're his one and only. He'd may even go so far to tell you that he loves you more than pizza. No one could ever take him away from you.