TMNT x Reader | Reacting to your lingerie

((A/N) This goes perfectly with an idea I had in mind: "the turtles reacting to your lingerie" 💕

((A/N) This goes perfectly with an idea I had in mind: "the turtles reacting to your lingerie" 💕. Let's go!)

Leo: He'd stop in the middle of his movements, blink a few times and then smile. How dare you looking this gorgeous, just for him? He was happy you were so comfortable around him and would thank you by giving you some of the best sex you ever had.

Raph: This guy would give you such a cocky grin. He loved seeing you in lingerie (or better naked) and this waste of the best surprises yet. No matter how stressful his day was, seeing you like this made him forget everything. 

Donnie: This guy would gasp at first. Like is he sure this is the right room? Then he would blush like crazy. Your lingerie was just covering enough for you to not be naked. He'd forget everything he wanted to do or say but just start kissing you.

Mikey: He would drop everything. He might even trip over a few things in order to get to you as fast as possible. Good God, look at how gorgeous you are. And all of that just for him, he'd have a boner by just looking at you.