TMNT x Reader | Going to the movies

Imagine you and your favorite turtle going on a date. You figured a movie would be a good idea and since mutants are widely accepted, you wanted to take him to his first cinema experience. No offense to his brothers, you loved them, but always watching a movie with them at the lair wasn't romantic at all.

Imagine the two of you walking up the stairs, holding hands and seeing how nervous and excited was. Yeah, some people gave you weird look but you didn't care. You wanted to enjoy this. He took everything in: the smell, the noises, the look.

Imagine getting tickets for the two of you - you let him pick the movie of course - and him insisting on paying for everything. He would have trouble to fit into a normal sized chair so you suggested to get love seats. More space for him and a reason for you to sit close to him.

Then, when it was time to pick the snacks, he smiled like a little child. He just couldn't decide what to get. Nachos? Popcorn? Chips? Ice cream? Fuck it, he got everything. If there was anything left after the movie (and none of you were sick), you'd share it with his brothers.

Imagine his face when he saw everything. The big screen, the seats, the people being happy and chatty. Gosh, he loved it. When he sat down he blinked a little. Those seats were actually as soft as they looked like and there was no armrest in-between you two which made him blush. You'd be close to him the entire movie. 

You smiled at him, encouraging him to soak it all in. It's new for him and a little overwhelming, but you made the best out of it. When the movie started you immediately got a little close to him while he put his arm around you. You could hear is fas heart beat and smiled. You didn't want anything else in life and wanted to last this moment for ever.