TMNT x Reader | Being good with their weapons

((A/N) I wrote this for the 2014/2016 Bayverse version

((A/N) I wrote this for the 2014/2016 Bayverse version. Hence the teaser on Donnie's bo)

Leo: At first Leo would be concerned. Those are sharp katanas after all! Please don't hurt yourself, please don't hurt yourself. Oh what? You actually know how to use them? Wow. He'd be impressed and proud at the same time. He'd lean onto the door frame and just look at you, his arms crossed, a smile on his face. Could you be anymore perfect?

Raph: Sai are there to protect yourself. They're not really made to stab people, although you could if you're strong enough. The fact that they're just "blocking" weapons don't mean that you can't hurt yourself. Raph hit himself quite a few times when he was a child and wouldn't want that happen to you as well. But when he saw you, swinging them, handling them the right way he was grinning. Even more than usual. He was so proud and would totally train you a little. 

Donnie: He'd be like ooooh what could go wrong? It's just a bo staff, or like Raph says a stick. But ... oh my God ... it has a teaser at one end. Oh no no no no. Please don't press that button. Huh? You used the teaser against a training dummy? And with such precision? He's so freaking proud. He'd probably walk around, gloating about this. My girlfriend knows how to defend herself, she's the greatest.

Mikey: Uhm Angelcakes, you know you can literally knock yourself out with those nunchucks, right? How many times do you think that has happened to Mikey? He never wanted anything to hurt you, yet alone his own weapons. He saw you swinging them around (and not hitting yourself thank God). He was excited, maybe even did a little happy dance. He's the kind of turtle who'd give you your own pair of nunchucks. You'd be twinning and he'd be so proud.