TMNT x Reader | Through The Dark - One Direction

((A/N) I totally re-used this written preference. I initially wrote it for One Direction but the Turtles work fine too, am I right? Also, this is like 4 years old and not that good but I wanted to share it before I delete my song preferences on here. Apologies.)

"Babe?" I asked as soon as we got home from patrol.

I knew she was there, in fact she should be there for 3 hours but I just couldn't find her. Making my way through the living room, I reached my bedroom. There she was, sitting on the bed, looking like a complete mess.

"Are you okay love?" I wanted to know.

It was suspicious because I could never calm her down when I arrived at home. She was always so happy to see me, but now, it was the opposite.

She didn't answer me so I slowly got closer to her. As soon as I reached her I could see that she was crying.

"Babe? What happened?" trying to comfort her, I placed my hand on her back, rubbing it softly.

"I...I" she started but her words didn't came out as she wanted them to.

"Take a deep breath love" I said comforting her even more.

She did as told and then said "I am so sick and tired of all these beautiful, thin, long legged supermodels".

"What? But why?" I wanted to know.

"They are perfect" she whispered "And then look at me. I'm not tall, not beautiful, not thin. I am nothing. I'm not worth anything"

"Princess" I started "You know that perfect is absolutely boring, right? Plus, you mean everything to me. You are the most beautiful girl I ever met in my whole entire life. I fell in love with the way you smile, the way you get shy around people and the way you can laugh at my stupid jokes. You don't need to be a topmodel" I explained to her while wiping away her tears.

"But... but I'm so insecure" she said looking at me with her gorgeous, big eyes.

"We'll find a way okay hun? I'll be here for you whenever you need me. I'll do everything to make you happy. Because you are my world and I love you very much" I kissed her and could feel that she calmed down a bit.

"I love you too. Thank you for being here" she said and hugged me.

"Always" I promised.