TMNT x Reader | Beauty and the Beast

Imagine your favorite turtle finally having the guts to ask you out. Not only to hang out with him to watch a movie but a real fancy date. Something official.

He knew it would be weird. How could someone as amazing as you fall in love with an ugly mutant like him? Or even go on a date? Yes he might protect the city and fight crime but he's still just a turtle.

He's been thinking about that for a long time hence why it took him so long to finally ask you.

To him he doesn't deserve you. Just seeing you or hearing your laugh made him smile like a madman. He loves every single inch on your body and if he could he'd hold you every night and day. He'd cover your face in kisses. He'd stroke your hair. He'd just be happy to have YOU.

Little did he know that you had feelings for him as well. You didn't care what he looked like. You wanted to be with him every second of the day. You'd laugh at all his jokes, blush when he looks at you and try to touch him whenever possible.

Of course you noticed that he changed around you. He could finally let go of all the stress, was laughing and telling a few jokes of his own. So when he asked you out you didn't even think twice.

You'd both dress up for your date. Even though you might not like wearing dresses, you did so to impress him. He on the other hand tried to wear a tie and left his armor at home. 

You decided to have your date on the rooftop. He asked you what you wanted to do, being a complete gentleman. So you agreed to have a dinner up there, followed by a movie and cuddling.

His brothers helped with everything. They were happy as well that you two finally got it together and admitted that you had feelings for each other. 

Both of you were nervous. It's not like you haven't hung out together but this was bigger, better. So when you met in front of the chosen building you couldn't keep your eyes off each other.

You blushed. He greeted you with a big hug and a little kiss on the cheek. Both of you were smiling and happy.

"You look absolutely beautiful", he whispered while checking you out again.

"You too", you answered.

He lifted you up and made his way to the rooftop to finally start your date.