Leonardo x Reader x Karai | I choose you #2

You were in the dojo with the boys

You were in the dojo with the boys. You tried to train as much as possible to finally be able to keep up wit them. Mikey was going easy on you, but has put some pressure on you lately as well. You knew he meant well. They were all nice to you, asking you if you were fine. Everyone but Leo. 

Leo has been weird in the past few days. You had to admit it, you had feelings for him, but the more he pushed you away, the more he screamed, the more those feelings left. He was tense and angry most of the time but it had nothing to do with you: it was his enemies. Shredder, the foot, Kraang. They were all giving him a hard time and he let it out on you and his brothers.

You were very close from the beginning but lately you drifted apart. You understood but didn't want to be screamed at anymore. 

"You're doing it wrong (Y/N)", he said while you were training with Mikey.

You rolled your eyes, which he didn't see, and adjusted your posture to try again. Mikey nodded and got ready.

"No not like that", Leo said again.

"What did I do now?", you wanted to know, staying as calm as possible.

"Your right foot needs to be turned out slightly", he answered.

"But it was!", you replied.

"She's right Leo, it looked good from here", Raph said.

"Of course you'd say that, you're always standing wrong", Leo replied.

You could feel the tension between them. Leo has been a dick to all of you and you just couldn't hold it back.

"What the fuck is your problem Leo?", you bursted out.

"MY problem?"

"Yeah. You're constantly nagging at all of us, screaming, telling us how much we suck when the only one who truly sucks is you", you said.

"Oh is that so?", he wanted to know, getting closer to you.

You relaxed a little because you didn't want him to see how scared you were. Not that he would hit you, but scared that he'd yell at you again or mock you. You didn't want to show weakness.

"Yes. I don't know what's wrong with you but none of us here deserves what you give to us. And that is screaming, anger and pain", you said.

"You wanna know why I do this? Because our enemies are getting stronger and all you do is train the way we used to. But that is not enough, we need to get stronger as well otherwise we don't have a chance. How many times to you think I'd love to go meditating and relax? But I can't because I always have to take care of you", he said, poking your index finger in your chest.

"Me? And why is that?", you were getting angrier and angrier.

"Because you're the weakest of all of us. You're dragging us down every goddamn time. You're fucking useless", he screamed.