TMNT x Reader | How they hold hands

Leo: Leo was so proud to have you as his girlfriend. He would want to be as close to you as possible and that involved holding hands. When he did it (of course he had to make the first step) it felt like the both of you have done nothing else in your life. You intertwined your fingers and both of you loved playing with each others fingers. Leo, much like Mikey, would lift your hand up to his mouth and gently kiss it.

Raph: This guy. He's not keen on showing his emotions so you most of the time have to make the first step. Maybe you were laying on the bed, Raph ranting about his brothers again when you reached for his hand. You gently laid yours on top of his and he went quiet. It took a few seconds for him to get adjusted to it but as soon as he did he intertwined his fingers with yours. He'd also rub his thumb over your hand, but don't expect that too often. 

Donnie: Donnie would BLUSH MADLY. And maybe giggle. He would have no problem with holding hands in public, why would he? He's proud of you. He'd always trace your palm lines and just be fascinated by everything, how soft your skin is, the small fingers, EVERYTHING. Even when he's drifting off to sleep he'd still reach out for your hand. 

Mikey: Mikey fucking loves PDA. Kissing, holding hands, cuddling, hugging. You name it, he's in. He would immediately reach for your hands when you visit the lair. Or when your watching a movie he'd have an arm around you and holding your hand with the other. He would often kiss your hands too. It took you a while to get use to it but when you did, you loved it as much as he did.