TMNT x Reader | Collapsing

Oh your favorite turtle would go through so many emotions

Oh your favorite turtle would go through so many emotions. At first it would be plain shock. It started as a normal evening with his brothers and then you arrived. Blood all over your clothes, you hands, your face. What the hell happened? And why wasn't he with you? He'd shoot up immediately and rush over to you. His brothers were almost as fast as him but your boy was the first to get to you. He'd shake you, trying to get you to talk and keep your eyes open. Then, panic would come. You needed to stay alive no matter what, he might even start screaming. One of his brothers would bring up the fact that she needs to be in the lab and get first aid. He lifted you up and did as told. Seeing you fading in and out of consciousness would drive him insane. 

Whenever you were unconscious he would freak out. What if you don't wake up? What if he lost you? You can't die on him. Not now, not ever! He got mad at himself for not being there. He promised you to protect you no matter what and now look at you. Once you were fixed up, he never left your side. He held your hand, spoke to you and kissed your forehead all the time. He wouldn't let go of you. And he hoped for the best. Everything looked okay and like you'd wake up soon but he was still scared. He never wanted this to happen again.