TMNT x Reader | Your child spends time with them

((A/N) Let's pretend it is a toddler

((A/N) Let's pretend it is a toddler. I write girl & boy but you can choose which one you want)

Leo: "What if I hurt him? What if he doesn't like me. I'm not even good with children", Leo mumbled. It was messing with the zen, control freak inside of him. He went to his favorite place, the dojo. It was clean, no weapons in sight and empty. "Here you go buddy", he said and placed your son on the mat. He immediately crawled over and started exploring the room. "No no no, don't go too far", Leo said and ran after him. Leo pushed your son gently onto the mat and started tickling him. A tickle session always helps, at least that's what he read in magazines. Your baby started laughing and kicking like crazy but was soon tired. "Let's nap then", Leo said, laid himself on the floor, your boy laying on top of his plastron. Leo stroked his small head, giving I a light kiss. "Sleep well", he whispered.

Raph: How rude of you to just let your sweet, little, delicate girl with him. He didn't know what to do. But then again, he couldn't say no when you asked him to look over her. You've helped him out countless times and this was the least he could to. They were both sitting on the couch, your baby playing with some toys. "Ga-Ga", she said which made Raph look over. When he did your baby started clenching her hands and looked happy. "What ya lookin' at?", he wanted to know. Your baby gently hit him with a toy. "Oh we got a fighter over here. Just like your mommy, huh?!", Raph laughed and your baby let out a squeak. He placed her on his lab which made her even happier. He held her with one hand while the other was looking for the tv remote. She started jumping up and down and Raph could help but smile at it.  

Donnie: He's a bit confused. When you left your boy with him, after he happily said he'd babysit, he didn't know what to do. He was mostly in his lab, working on project and now there was a child? How does one act? Donnie was currently mixing some ingredients together and it didn't go well. It all blew up in a little "pheeeeeeeew" and he got frustrated. As soon as he heard your toddler laugh at it, he forgot all his anger. "You like that, little one?", he wanted to know. He raised an eyebrow and looked over to the high chair. Your baby clapped his hands which made Donnie smile. "Alright, let's see what else I can blow up", he giggled, happy that he finally found a way to spend a good time with your child.

Mikey: He himself is still a kid - and likes to live that way as well. He'd have so much fun with your girl and would laugh all the time. He'd make silly faces, play with them and even give them some action figures (making sure that they can't swallow anything). He'd totally get a teddy bear for them. Or buy them sweets. If he does buy sweets, and you're okay with that, he'd make sure you and him would get some as well. If you're not okay with him buying sweets (cause you know they're bad) Mikey would totally sneak some in and give them to your child when they're alone. "It's our little secret okay sweetie?". He'd be the one to always ask to babysit. He finally found someone as fun as him.