TMNT x Reader | You can finally see

Your turtle of choice was a walking mess

Your turtle of choice was a walking mess. He was nervous. He almost didn't want to see you. He wasn't sure what to do. What if you don't like him anymore or run away screaming? He never told you he was a giant, mutated turtle. You could only hear his voice and you were fine with that.

April said it took you a while to remove and that you were doing fine. Which made him even more nervous. Soon you'd  be over at the lair, seeing him and his brothers. Maybe not his brothers, scratch that, only him first. He didn't want to trouble you and make you even more uncomfortable.

When it was finally time, you stood with April in the living room. You kind of new how big it was but this was fascinating. Also, no one thought of cleaning up. Pizza boxes, toys, video games. You were so excited to see all of that but then again, they should clean up.

Your turtle stood behind you, coughing a little to get your attention. You turned around and smiled immediately. Fuck, he was handsome. Of course April told you he was a turtle. But she didn't tell you how beautiful he was. This was April's time to leave, she knew you needed time to adjust to everything.

"Hey", he said shyly.

"Hello", you gave back and hugged him tight.

His whole body went stiff for a second before hugging you back.

"You ... you're not afraid?", he asked looking down at you.

"Why would I?"

"I'm a turtle", he said, "and a giant."

"I knew that", you smiled, "size wise I mean. I could see shadow you know."

He rubbed the back of his neck, overwhelmed with his feelings. This went so much better than expected.

"I don't care what you look like. I still like you the same", you smiled and he did too.

He held you hand and gave it a little kiss.

"Although", you started and could see him getting nervous again, "you could have told me that you're so gorgeous."

He blushed and you were so happy to see that. He liked you and you liked him back. 

"Anything you want to do?", he asked.

You nodded and blushed a little as well.

"I want to see you. I mean truly see you. Examine you if you'd like", you laughed.

"I'm all yours", he laughed.

You sat on the couch, faced him and just looked. From the top of his head, to his gorgeous eyes, his smiled and body. You could sit there all night long with you crush, who still liked you no matter what.