Raphael x Reader | Racist Prejudice

Raph has been nervous for the entire day

Raph has been nervous for the entire day. He knew you were going to a march and he knew what it was about but he couldn't be with you. He alway felt better when he was with you. Not only to protect you but in general. But Raph wasn't stupid. They of course had a TV and he was glued in front of it for hours now. To catch a glimpse of you, to see if you're okay.

A few hours later you arrived at the lair. After you've been to the hospital and got stitched up. You and some of your friends got beat up but racist bullies. But you weren't the only one, in fact a huge brawl broke out and you were happy to only need stitches. 

You didn't tell Raph cause you knew exactly how he'd react. You were a bit scared of his reaction but you figured rather tell him now than never. Imagine if he found out you lied to him. Fuck.

It was quiet in the lair and you immediately went to his bedroom. 

"Raph?", you asked when you opened the door.

"Baby girl", he exclaimed and got up to hug you.

He took a second look and immediately stoped in his movement. He looked at your forehead, the bandage, the blood soaked one.

"What the fuck happened?"

"I ... I got beat up, Raph", you explained.

"Yeah I see that baby girl. Who did this to you?", he asked.

You could see how hard he was trying to stay calm. He didn't know whether to be mad, to comfort you or to cry.

"Some asshole Raph. I wasn't the only one ...", you said and started crying.

"Shhhh I'm here baby girl", he said and hugged you tight.

You stood like this for a while until you pulled back. Raph lifted your chin up and kissed you. Long and passionately.

"I'll make sure something like this will never happen again. Wherever you go I'll be too. Maybe not close but definitely on a rooftop. And if someone ever lays hands on you again I will kill them", he said.

"I love you", you said.

"I love you too. Forever", he gave back and kissed you again.