Leonardo & Raphael x Reader | Steamy

Leo: Both of you were laying on Leo's bed

Leo: Both of you were laying on Leo's bed. Making out like crazy. It started off as a cuddling session, since it was quite late, but it turned around fast. You kissed his jawline and before you knew it he was all over you. He found your sweet spot and took so much time with it that you felt like exploding. His hands were laying on your hips, gently pulling you closer to him. He moaned a little when you bit his lip and it turned you on so much. He rolled you on your back and laid on top of you. You could feel the bulge of excitement in his pants. "I love you so much (Y/N)", he said while kissing your neck. "I love you too Leo", you whispered, unable to say anything more. He just felt so good. His hands were underneath you t-shirt, gently groping your boobs. You played with his pants, just slightly around the seam when Leo stopped you in your move. "Don't", he said and you gave him a sad look. "I want you as much as you want me, angel, but not yet", he explained, smiling down at you. Both of you were panting and not sure what to do next. You wanted to make him happy so you decided to wait and give him as much time as he needed.

Raph: You had no idea how Raph and you ended up in this position but you somehow you did. It started by him laying on his work out bench doing some presses. You loved seeing him workout, sweat and his gorgeous body. Somehow you wanted to be close to him and feel him. You said on his lap which made him sit up. "What are you doing, baby girl?", he asked. You didn't answer him and just pressed your lips onto his. He joined in, invading your mouth with his tongue, moaning a little. "Fuck", he growled. His hands moved up and down your spine. You decided to kiss and suck on his soft spot, making him growl again. You moved a little up and down his lap, feeling his bulge. "Hard already?", you smiled. Instead of answering he got up and laid you down on the bench. He looked at you with lust in his eyes and then proceeded to kiss your neck and jawline. he held your hands above your head while his were examining your body. Raph slowly spread your legs and wanted to touch you but then stopped. "What's wrong?", you asked. "I can't do this. Not yet and not here", he said, backing off a little. "That's okay Raph, don't worry", you said while sitting up. "I just want to make it perfect, okay?", he answered and smiled a little. "It's fine. Take as long as you need", you gave back and kissed him again.