TMNT x Reader | Mood swings

Leo: He would be there no matter what

Leo: He would be there no matter what. If you're crying, screaming, breaking things. He would not leave your side. Unless you tell him to or he knows he'd better leave. He know you so well and how to read you and there are times where you're better off alone. He'd still be close by just in case you need him a few seconds after.

Raph: We all know how angry this guy can get. I feel like both of you would clash sometimes with him immediately apologizing afterwards. He hated too fight with you, especially when you have mood swings, so he just sat there and let you rant, scream, whatever to make you feel better. He might even give you some boxing gloves so you could let everything out.

Donnie: He would kind of know what to expect. As soon as you told him you were pregnant, he read up on it. He spent hours on the internet and reading different books just trying to understand what you're going trough. He'd knew it was normal and what he had to do. He would give you as much time as you needed and be there whenever you needed him.

Mikey: This cinnamon roll would be a mess. He's used to being yelled at or having grumpy siblings but with you it was different. How could you go from happy to mad in a few minutes? He tried his best to calm you down, comforting you but sometimes it didn't work. Unlike the rest of the boys, he wouldn't leave you alone. He would want to be there when another mood swing happens.