Raphael x Reader | 7 years later

Raph would be a nervous wreck

Raph would be a nervous wreck. You've been in contact with him for the past seven years but you haven't seen each other yet. He was nervously pacing around driving everyone mad. His hands were even shaking a little. He was a mess. What if you don't like him anymore? If it gets awkward? If you don't even show up?

That went so far that he couldn't even sleep the night before you two met. He was laying in his bed, thinking about every possible scenario ever. He didn't know what to say or do and just hoped for the best.

When it was time to leave he was nervous again. Leo tried to calm him down as best as possible but it didn't work. Raph was actually sweating. 

You decided to meet in front of your favorite pizza place. Mainly cause the rooftop was empty and you had such a beautiful view over the city. You were there a few minutes early and couldn't wait to see Raphael again.

You were sweating, biting your finger nails and playing with your hair. Just to try to get your mind off of everything. You hadn't seen him in seven years! You were a full on woman now. With curves, boobs and much more confidence. You were looking forward to what Raph would think.

Suddenly, you heard a noise behind you and turned around to see the red clad turtle. Wow, he was huge. And bulky.

"Raph?", you asked.

"Hey (Y/N)", he smiled.

You ran over to him to hug him tight. His muscular arms holding you close but gently. He didn't want to hurt you.

"Look at you. You're huge!", you said and laughed a little.

"Yeah and you're still small", he gave back with a cocky grin.

You stepped back a little to admire him. His beautiful green eyes, his smiled, his body. You could see he was doing the same thing. 

"You look breathtaking", he said, blushing a little and rubbing the back of his neck.

"You look quite handsome yourself, big red", you gave back.

He took your hand and pulled you closer again. He just couldn't believe you were actually there. In his arms. But then he remembered that you've been dating as children and things got a little awkward. He coughed a little, trying to get your attention. 

When you broke apart from the hug you looked up to him, wanting to know what's going on.

"What is it Raph?", you asked.

"Well ... you know ... we were kind of dating as children", he started.

You blushed and nodded. You didn't forget that, how could you? He was your first boyfriend ever.

"I just want to know that ... even if you're feelings might have changed, I still feel the same about you", he explained.

"Me too, Raph", you whispered.

"You ... you do?"

"Of course."

He came a bit closer to you and lifted your chin up with his index finger. Slowly, his face came closer to yours, unsure if what he was about to do was right. But then his lips touched yours and it felt so good. You've missed him, his touch, his kisses. Although both of you were grown-ups now it felt like you've never been away.