TMNT x Reader | Seeing your bra

You were just slowly waking up form a very good dream

You were just slowly waking up form a very good dream. You turned over to check your phone and saw that you were running late - again. You promised the boys to be at the lair in 10 minutes. How are you supposed to do that? You got up quickly, went to the bathroom and after that just grab the nearest t-shirt. 10 minutes later you were out. 

"Be there soon", you texted your boyfriend. 

When you passed a store you took a quick glance in the window. Not to see what's inside but to check your look. OF course you had to wear a colorful bra with a white shirt. It was too late anyway so you went with it. Maybe your boyfriend would like it.

Leo: He wouldn't know what to think or say. On one hand he loved seeing you in his color, especially lingerie, but then again "EVERYONE CAN SEE THAT, ANGEL". There it was again: protective Leo. "I know, I wasn't thinking. I was in a rush. Sorry", you gave back. "It's okay. It looks really sexy though. Is that new?", he wanted to know getting closer to you and softly kissing your neck. Thank God none of his brothers were close. He's always been like that: noticing every single detail about your body, your clothes, everything.  "Yeah I bought it the other day. Figured you'd like it", you gave back. "Of course I do", he smiled and kissed you, "can't wait to see it without your shirt."

Raph: He would LOVE IT. He still can't believe your his so whenever you wore anything in his color it made him so happy. And proud. So when you arrived at the lair, he immediately saw your red bra. "Hey baby girl", he said walking up to you. After a kiss he'd check you out, staying a bit to long at your boobs. "Lookin' sexy I see", he said. "Stop it, it's embarrassing", you answered. "No don't cover it, I want to see", he replied when you tried to hide it. "Raph!", you warned him. You heard Mikey somewhere in the back of the lair. "Actually, you're right. Cover that up. No one should see that apart from me. Later", he grinned and took you to his room to give you something else to wear.

Donnie: This guy wouldn't even notice your purple bra at first. He was so invested in a) greeting you and b) his project that he didn't look at you twice. So you just sat in front of him and watched as he focused on his newest invention. "Love, can you give me that screwdriver?", he said, still not looking up. "Which one?", you asked since there were so many on the table. As he finally looked up his eyes remained on your chest. "OH MY GOD PLEASE COVER YOURSELF", he squeaked. "What?", you wanted to know, surprised at that sudden outburst. "Your bra", he said, still checking it out. "Yeah I'm sorry I didn't look what I put on", you admitted. "Actually, I like it", he said and blushed. "Really?", you smiled. "I always love it when you wear my color, love", he said and leaned over to kiss you.

Mikey: Is that his angel cakes wearing an orange bra? His color? For everyone to see? Hell yes. He's all in for it. Let the whole world see that you're his, he didn't care as long as you felt comfortable. And it turned him on. He actually wanted his brothers to see it. "You look perfect sweet cheeks", he said. "Really? It's see-through Mikey", you replied. "That's why I love it", he smiled and kissed you. "I want to see you without your shirt right now", he said. "You got to wait Mikey", you laughed. "Unfortunately. But I'll make up for it, I promise", he grinned and then lead you to the rest of his brothers.