Donatello x Reader | Night Shift

((A/N) Writing this made an idea come to my mind

((A/N) Writing this made an idea come to my mind. Being Donnie's test subject and it turned dirty. Would anyone be up for that?)

Donnie and you have been in the lab for hours. Whenever you thought he finished a project, he started with a new experiment.

"Only one more, love", he always said.

Currently, you were his experiment. He rarely got the chance to check out humans from up close and since you were his girlfriend he could even touch you. He started from your scalp all the way down to your toes.

"Fascinating", he said as he inspected your scalp.

Of course he had read about biology and anatomy of the human body but seeing it in real life was something else. He, and his brothers, didn't have any hair and feeling yours was just amazing.

"Now let's move on to your gorgeous eyes", he said smiling down at you.

He kept staring at them a little too long for your liking but you had to deal with this. You were his test subject.

"And your cute little nose", he then proceeded and kissed it.

You giggled. 

"I wish I had a real nose too", he sighed.

"I love you the way you are Donnie", you replied kissing him.

When he went on to your arms and hands you let out a big yawn.

"Can we please go to bed, babe?"

"Just a bit more my love, I'm almost done", Donnie said.

"But I'm tired. We've been here for so long", you gave back and gave him puppy eyes.

He looked at you and gently stroked your cheek.

"You're right. I'm sorry. I just tend to get so invested in everything", he apologized.

"It's fine. We can continue tomorrow"

You lifted yourself up a little and kissed his neck. He let out a little squeak. 

"I thought you were tired?"

"I am but I just love that little squeak you always do", you smiled.

"Stop teasing me love, you might regret it", he smiled as well and lifted you up.

You placed your hands around his neck, legs around his shell. You loved his strong arms, he could easily lift you up with one both used both just for extra protection.

He sat you down on his bed and you immediately put the covers over you. He smiled. Seeing you this comfy made his heart beat faster.

"Will you come or not?", you asked, bringing Donnie back to reality.

"Of course", he smiled.

He lay next to you and you lifted your head so his arm could slip under. Then you turned to face him, gently stroking his cheek. 

"I love you"

He kissed your forehead and stayed in that position for a while.

"I love you too, my love", he gave back.

His hand was slowly moving up and down your back, sending some shivers along with it. You felt so save and warm with him. His body was rough and soft at the same time and he just knew what to do. How to lay, how to touch you so you relaxed.

"How did I get so lucky?", he asked breaking the silence.

"What do you mean?"

"To have you? I never thought anyone could love me, even look at me without being disgusted and yet here you are", he explained.

"Why would I be disgusted? I don't care what you look like Donnie, I love you for you", you said kissing him again.

"And I love you. I'd gladly give my life to save yours", he said.

"Let's hope that won't happen"

He played with your fingers, gently caressing every single one.

"We will continue our examination tomorrow though, right?", he asked.

"For you, always. I love being your test subject", you giggled and snugged against him.

You could feel him smile against your forehead. You were so happy to have him.