Leonardo & Raphael x Reader | First Date

Leo: He would have had everything planed

Leo: He would have had everything planed. You wouldn't had to worry about a single thing. He wouldn't want yo to come over to the lair for a first date so it would be either your place or where you first met. If that was a public and crowded place he'd chose a rooftop nearby. Given the fact it was a rather warm night, he chose the rooftop. Leo would never admit it but he was a nervous wreck. He wanted to do make everything right, everything so you'd be happy and enjoy it. This day was about you, he wanted to show you that despite of being a giant mutated turtle, he could still give you the world. He got some food, drinks and blankets ready. He hoped you'd love it. He actually took two showers already cause he was so nervous. He'd pick you up and have his jaw hit the floor as soon as he saw you. He'd be speechless at how beautiful you looked. He arrived without any bandages, weapons or armor. He took a risk with that but you were worth it. When you arrived on the rooftop you were excited. This was the cutest thing ever. Along with the blankest, Leo also managed to get a few pillows up there. It looked so cozy. He held your hand and lead you to it. "Do you like it?", he asked nervously. "Of course I do. That's so adorable", you answered. "Well then, take a seat", he said rubbing his neck. You did as told and Leo sat next to you. Slightly wrapping an arm around you, you saw how much he blushed. You couldn't help but smile. You leaned over to give him a peck on the cheek. He smiled too and blushed even more. This was perfect. Just you two, food and an amazing view over New York. 

Raph: Unlike Leo, he wouldn't have had too many plans. He was a bit more spontaneous and figured you wouldn't mind to have a chill evening at the lair. Of course he kicked all of his brothers out to have the place (or at least the living room and kitchen) for himself. He knew this needed to be perfect. It just had to be. He was actually surprised that you agreed on a date, we all know how self conscious this big boy is. He wanted you two to spend the night watching a movie. This way he could keep you close and it wouldn't even be forced. He was very nervous though and when Raph was nervous he started pacing. Even hours before you even arrived at the lair. He drove his brothers crazy with that. Raph is not really into romantic stuff but he did got a few blankets (that he made himself) ready on the couch. Just in case you wanted to be warm. He'd do anything for you and your wellbeing. When you finally arrived (and his brothers were out) he was so happy. He didn't show it that much, but you could just tell from the way he acted and looked at you. You hugged him and he blushed. "Hope you're okay with just this. I'm not into ... you know ... fancy stuff", he apologized. "It's fine, Raph. Don't worry", you said, rubbing his arm. "Alright, make yourself comfortable then", he smiled. Gosh, you loved that smile, he didn't show it often enough. He sat next to you, keeping a bit of a distance. He wasn't keen on physical contact, at least not yet, but you didn't care you wanted to cuddle with him. You lifted his arm up to wrap around you and he just let it happen. "Now I'm comfy", you smiled and looked up to him. He locked eyes with you and blushed madly. "Well ...", he started and coughed, "that's good". Oh you knew he loved this. During the movie he pulled you even closer and gently placed his head on yours.