TMNT x Reader | Pole Dancing

Leo: He would be surprised at first

Leo: He would be surprised at first. He didn't know what pole dancing really was so when you came along with a pole he just shrugged. But when he saw you work out on there, he was impressed. We all know how much he's working out, focusing on his strength in particular, so when he looked at you, you were perfect to him. He would watch you every time he could.

Raph: Holy moly, this turtles would be turned ON! Seeing you how you hang on that pole, showing off your body strength .... wow. you always looked so small and delicate to him but you knew how to work your muscles - and body. He might not be turned on my the (sexy) moves so much but more about your ability to actually hang there (and stay up).

Donnie: This guy would blush like crazy. On one hand he'd be amazed by how strong your are, on the other hand he'd be ashamed at how much it turned him on. He couldn't help but stare at you, your body, your physique. He might let out a little squeak when he saw you. Given the fact that he's using a bo staff (similar to a pole) he might even give you tips on how to get a better grip.

Mikey: Honestly, he's the kind of guy who'd be so excited. Like, you can hang from a pole? With only your legs holding you up? Wow. He would beg to watch you train. He'd sit there like a little child, admired all the beautiful work you do. Also, he'd totally ask to try pole dancing as well. He loved you and wanted to try everything you liked doing.