TMNT x Reader | You being mad AF

((A/N) Thank you for the top 3 nomination 💕 I feel you, sometimes I just want to punch a tree: Let's see what I can come up with 💕 Hope this cheers you up a little 💕💕I'll be working on the prom dress next 😊)

You were having the worst day ever. It started with not hearing your alarm and getting up too late. Too late for breakfast and too late for a shower. Then, the coffee machine at your workplace decided to not work today (well thank you for nothing, you're probably falling asleep soon. You need caffeine ASAP). On top of that everyone at work just pissed you off. No you did not sleep well. No didn't have breakfast and NO YOU DIDN'T WANT TO TALK TO THEM.

To your surprise your bus actually arrived. And you made it through the day. While sitting in the bus you either didn't look at people or if they dared to talk to you (and sit next to you) you gave them a death stare. Thank God that drive was soon over.

When you arrived back at your apartment, the worst case scenario awaited you: bills. As if today wasn't shitty enough, no, now you also have to pay a disgusting amount to God knows who.

You unlocked your door, walked in and threw your purse into the corner. 

"Arrrrrgh", you screamed and did the impossible: you punched the wall. 

You didn't expect it to break but of course it had to be plaster. Nothing ever worked out.

"Are you okay (Y/N)?", you heard a voice in the kitchen.

Fuck. The boys are here. You completely forgot. How are you going to explain this hole to them.

"Yeah I'm fine", you replied, ignoring the pain in your hand.

Leo stuck his head out of the kitchen to see what you're up to.

"Oh my God, you did not ...", he started and Mikey jumped out.

"Are you sure you're okay baby cheeks?", he said walking towards you.

"I guess", you shrugged.

"Let me have a look at that", Donnie insisted.

"How can a girl like you break a wall like that?", Raph asked, coming out of the kitchen.

"I am not in the mood Raph", you gave back with a tone in your voice that didn't want any answer. Or protest. Nothing.

All of them look at you and weren't sure what to do. Donnie was holding your hand up to his face so he could see whether something was broken or not.

"I think it's a contusion", he concluded.

"Great, fucking great", you hissed, "as if this day wasn't fucking bad enough. FUCK ME"

Everyone gave you surprised looks. Everyone apart from Raph, he knew you could be loud and potty mouthed and he secretly loved it. He was the only one grinning at you and probably thinking "that's my girl".

"Oh don't tell me you never heard the f-word before guys", you said.

"Wanna tell us what's going on?", Leo asked.

You shrugged. Donnie went to the bathroom to get your first aid kit. 

"You look like you want to murder someone", Raph said.

"If I could I would", you gave back.

"Found it!", Donnie announced, waving with the first aid kit, "although you have to switch a few things cause they're expired."

"Donnie", you warned him.

"Sorry, my bad. Let me fix your hand", he said.

"(Y/N), please tell us", Leo said.

"Fine", you sighed.

The rest of the brothers sat down on the couch, Mikey didn't fit so he chose the floor, and listened. You explained them everything. Every little thing that happened and how badly it pissed you off.

"It's such a shitty day", you said and started to cry.

You weren't sure if they were tears of sadness or anger but you didn't care. Mikey, the cinnamon roll himself, jumped up and hugged you.

"Everyone has bad days sweet cheeks. We're here now, we take care of you", he whispered in your hair.

"We can play Mario Kart, ain't that right Leo?", Raph said.

"Of course. Or watch a movie, whatever (Y/N) prefers", Leo gave back.

"Maybe order a pizza", Mikey thought more to himself.

"How about we chill a bit first?", Donnie chimed in.

"Why chill if you can beat Mikey at Mario Kart?", Raph said.

"Excuse me? Why would you win?", the orange clad turtle gave back.

"I always do", the older of the two said.

"Apart from that time you laughed so hard you almost pissed your pants", Mikey said.

"Almost? I think he did", Leo laughed.

"I DID NOT PI-" Raph started but stopped immediately, "SHUT UP YOU TWO"

That whole scene made you laugh and all your problems were gone for a few seconds.

"Thank you guys", you said.

"What for?", Donnie wanted to know.

"For making me laugh, for being here, for making sure I'm okay", you replied.

"That's what family is for", Leo said and hugged you.

"GROUP HUUUUUUUUUG", Mikey yelled.

All of you starting to laugh and did as told.

"I'm totally going to win though Raph", Mikey all of a sudden whispered while still hugging everyone.

"SHUT UP MIKEY", everyone replied and laughed again.