Donatello x Reader | Doctor Games (SMUT)

((A/N) Since there was no specific topic I wanted to write something that I've been wanting to do for a while: a naughty doctor foreplay thing

((A/N) Since there was no specific topic I wanted to write something that I've been wanting to do for a while: a naughty doctor foreplay thing. Hope you enjoy 💕)

You were on your way to your boyfriend Donnie. Where else could he be than in his lab? He wanted to talk to you and what was surprising was that it was almost 2PM. You were half asleep when he texted you. Thank God you spent the night at the lair anyways. Poor guy has always so much to do and gets so little recognition from his brothers. Just the other day, when Donnie proudly present a new robot, they mocked him. And the robot. You sighed before you entered the room.

"Babe?", you asked.

You scanned the lab to see where he's at. He was standing in the back of the room with his back facing you. You weren't sure if he heard you so you got a bit closer.

"Donnie?"

You touched his back ever so slightly and he turned around. 

"Hello love", he finally acknowledged you.

"Are you okay? You wanted to see me?"

"Yes I did", he said before kissing you.

He went to the door you just walked in and locked it. You frown a little at his actions but didn't say a thing.

"I wanted to have some time with you alone", he explained.

"And you couldn't just come to the bed?"

"No. I also wanted to do a little examination."

"Of what?", you wondered.

"You. Your body, you physical appearance, your skin", he said.

"Oooookay", you said raising your brow.

"So, Miss, would you please sit on the table?", he smiled.

You had no idea where this was going but Donnie would show you soon. You did as told and waited anxiously for his next move.

"I need you to get rid of your shirt", he said.

Oh you liked that idea. And you knew what impact your body had on him so when you took your shirt off he just blushed and nodded in agreement.

"Like that? Or my bra as well?", you teased.

"Actually, your pants need to go too", he gave back.

You smiled and removed them. Now you were sitting on the cold table, only in your underwear, with you boyfriend looking up and down your body.

"Well then", he said and cracked his knuckles.

It started of nicely. With gentle touches on your arms, your belly and legs. Nothing to be too crazy about but then ... he started to touch your boobs and boy you loved. Donnie's hands and fingers could really work magic. He unhooked your bra and threw it behind him on the floor. He groped your boobs, gently at first, but then more demanding. He bend down to kiss your nipples, first the left one, then the right which made you let out a moan.

"Fascinating how fast they get hard", he smiled.

You weren't sure whether to laugh or slap him. He was aware of what he's doing to you and would enjoy it to the fullest.

"Let me see if I can get them harder", he then said.

His tongue licked and sucked them, making you arch your back in pleasure. He took his time with both of your boobs and you were slowly going insane.

"Oh Donnie", you moaned.

His tongue traveled down you belly, gently licking inside your belly button, before he reached your panties. 

"You smell so good", he purred.

His voice and eyes were filled with lust. He ripped your panties away and you gasped at the sudden raise of hunger. Donnie was rarely like that but gosh you loved it. He stood in front of you, kissing you passionately, before inserting playing with your clit. He gently rubbed around it, separating your folds and over all just inspecting everything down there. He teased you a little with just pushing in the tip of his finger. He liked the sounds you made and how you were winding in front of him. Then, out of nowhere, he fully inserted his finger. Your walls tightened and you let out a moan, full of pleasure.

"So wet, so beautiful", he said, "and mine."

He fingered you for a while before pulling out. You gave him a frustrated look cause you were just about to climax but you could tell from the look on his face that he was far from being done.

"Now let's see how long it will take you to cum for me", Donnie said and pulled out his cock.

Both of you grinned at each other. You couldn't wait.