TMNT x Reader | Mother's Day

((A/N) I won't write this for any specific turtle but just use he / them (for him and the child)

((A/N) I won't write this for any specific turtle but just use he / them (for him and the child). Also, I figured since I've written so much about daughters, it's time for a son. Let's go, hope you enjoy it 💕)

Your boyfriend and son have been up for a while already. It was Sunday and, the best part of all, Mother's Day. Of course you've celebrated a few times together but it was the first where your son actively helped with everything.

They were currently making breakfast, which took them longer than expected since neither of them could actually cook. Your boyfriend placed everything on a plate while your son was still getting some orange juice.

"Careful, don't drop it", he said.

"I won't make a mess dad, I promise", your son gave back. 

The juice box was almost bigger than himself and he really tried his hardest to not spill anything. Your boyfriend smiled a little. He was so brought of your son. And he couldn't wait to see your face when you woke up.

After the glass was filled, the coffee was warm and the croissants were on the plate, the both made their way to the bedroom.

"Okay, we have to be quiet now, okay? We don't want mommy do know that we're there before we kiss her."

"Yes dad. Ninja mode on."

The turtle laughed a little. Gosh, your son was just too cute. He was more excited about this day than you were. You were never someone to really celebrate anything, let alone Mother's Day. You just wanted to spend the day with your child and didn't care much about gifts.

They slowly opened the door and took a peak inside. You were still sleeping which made both of them smile. Your turtle placed everything on the night stand while he counted down from five, incorporating your son as well.

"Five .... four .... three", he whispered.

"Two ... one", your son gave back and jumped on the bed.

You woke up at the sudden impact on your side. Both of them were laughing and your son greeted you with kisses.

"HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY", he screamed.

"Thank you my love", you gave back.

"We made you something", your turtle said.

You looked over to the nightstand and found everything they've prepared for you.

"Oooh thank you so much. I love you", you said kissing your son first and then your boyfriend.

"We love you too", they answered and your son immediately snuggled next to you.

You had to scoot a little over so that your boyfriend had some space too. The three of your were sitting next to each other, enjoying breakfast. It was perfect. And the best was yet to come: a full day just with these two. You loved it.