TMNT x Reader | Somebody's watching me

Leo: Leo is the kind of guy who's overprotective

Leo: Leo is the kind of guy who's overprotective. He'd immediately take you to your apartment to see whether there is a real threat. Maybe someone got the spare key? Maybe there's a ledge (or fire escape) where someone could sit and spy on you? He'd be staying over as long and often as he could and on the days they had patrol, you would stay in the lair. Where you were save with Splinter. Basically he would never leave your side. Ever.

Raph: Much like Leo, he would be protective of you. He'd be at your apartment the majority of the time and if not he'd make sure he'd look over you (maybe from the rooftops). However, he is also a hothead and the first person who comes to close to you will be taught a lesson. Not in the punching kind of way but the intimidating one. He'd probably talk one of his brothers into checking up on you if he doesn't have time. Also, he'd teach you self defense. 

Donnie: This guy would build a second Alcatraz out of your apartment. No one gets to stalk on you. Cameras, alarms (even a fire alarm, you can never be too safe), lasers just in case. Whatever technology you can name, you'll get it. He'd hack your phone so you could call him with just one touch. "I will stay over until you feel save again", he'd say. Be prepared to have him constantly around.

Mikey: At first Mikey would assure you that everything is okay and that you're probably more scared cause you're hanging out with him and his brothers, there were a lot of people who wanted them dead after all! He'd hug you and tell you that you don't need to fear, Mikey is here for you. "You want me to stay over?", he'd ask. He'd be watching you as often as he could, spending hours in and around your apartment. He'd totally give you some nunchucks or anything else to protect yourself. Also, he'd move in for months if he has to.