TMNT x Reader | Fangirling over your order

Leo: "Okay so let me get that straight. You ordered a shirt?", Leo wanted to know. He was sitting on his bed while you were dancing. "That's right", you nodded. "And why exactly are you jumping around like crazy?", he said raising and eyebrow. "It's from my favorite band Leo! I've been listening to their songs for years and I finally caved in to buy a shirt", you explained and ripped the packaging open. "Oh it's so beautiful", you whispered. "It's a black shirt", Leo smiled. "It's not a black shirt. It's so much more than that. Did you know I listened to their music when we first met? So many memories", you said. You immediately tried it on and did a few twirls. "So?", you asked your boyfriend. "It suits you well", he smiled. "I knoooooow! Aaaargh it's so amazing", you laughed and jumped over to kiss him.

Raph: "A shirt?", Raph asked. "Yeah" you nodded. "You freak out because of a shirt?", he said. You could see he was getting nervous. You've been dating for a while but never have you ever jumped around like this, freaked out because of a clothing item. You decided to ignore your grumpy boyfriend and ripped the package open. What you saw was beautiful (to your eyes at least) a jersey from your favorite sports team. With your favorite players name on it. "You scream because of this?", Raph raised a brow. "Do you know how much this means to me? He's been my favorite ever since!", you screamed and put the shirt close to your core. You trie dit on and it fit like a glove. "What do you think?", you wanted to know. "Have to admit, you look great", he smiled. "I knew you'd understand. You sport freak you", you laughed and hugged him.

Donnie: You were excited for two things: a) you loved buying new clothes and b) you bought a galaxy shirt. Donnie and you spent countless night atop of a roof just looking at the stars. Cuddling, kissing and just enjoying everything. You've always been fascinated by the stars, milky ways, planets and were so happy that Donnie was into as well. You've searched the Internet for a while because you wanted the perfect shirt. When it finally arrived you immediately hit the lair, walking into Donnie's lab. "Guess what?", you screamed. "You made a discovery?", Donnie laughed when you almost ran him over. "Noooo. My shirt arrived", you said. "You get so excited about a shirt?", he asked. "Not only a shirt, our shirt", you gave back and unpacked it. "Look", you said, smiling from one ear to the other. "Ohhh that's beautiful", he said and touched the stars on the shirt. "It reminded me of you", you admitted and gave him a quick peck. 

Mikey: We all know how excited Mikey can get. "What you got over there angel cheeks?", he immediately asked you when you walked in with your package. "I ordered something", you grinned. "Oooh what?", he wanted to know, slowly getting excited himself. "A shirt", you replied. "Just a shirt? Or with something on?", asked and - yes he actually did that - smelled the package. "With my favorite superhero", you answered. His eyes got big as he looked between you and the package in his hand. "Did you buy one for me as well?", he said. "No, but I can if you want to", you smiled. "Hell yes", he gave back, "open it, I want to see it." You did as told and immediately squeaked. "It's even more beautiful than I thought. Look at the colors!", you screamed and did a little happy dance. Mikey joined in and both of you laughed. "You really need to get me one of these as well", he said.