TMNT x Reader | You almost killed yourself because you're too reckless

Leo: We all know how much of a perfectionist Leo is. He would want you to stay safe and never to anything without thinking about it. Especially nothing risky or reckless. When you almost killed yourself he was mad. Angry at you and himself. You should have listened and he should have been more insisting. When he found out you were hurt he never left your side and promised you to train you a little.

Raph: This turtle here would be FURIOUS. Not only at you but at himself as well for not protecting you or keeping you save. At first he would have let his anger out on either a punching back or his brothers and after a few seconds of yelling at you he would have calmed down. He'd hug you tightly. He has always been scared of losing you and never thought it could have actually happened.

Donnie: The doctor and scientist in him would worry about your injuries first before even getting mad. He'd make sure you're comfy and alive before talking to you. Donnie can get mad not as much as Raph but still. He would talk to you, asking why you did it, wanting to know exactly what's going on in your brain. After that he would cuddle with you, kiss you and ask you to be a bit more careful.

Mikey: Mikey wouldn't even be mad. He'd be worried about his angel cakes and once he knew you were okay he'd cover you in kisses. Of course he wouldn't be his normal self, he wouldn't laugh or jump around. Mikey would handle you with care. He'd hold you close and make you promise to never do anything like this again.