TMNT x Reader | Hide & Seek

((A/N) I hope I got this right? The turtle is supposed to "punish" them, right? This will be interesting!)

Let's be honest, all of them are incredibly skilled. They have a better smell, more stealth and earring than the average person. Also, they know the sewers so well so no matter the you want to hide (the main lair or the sewers themselves) they would knew their way around. It wouldn't take them too long to find you. But in order to please you they'd take their time. Maybe sometimes yelling your name, purposely walking in the opposite direction, staying in a place for a bit too long. You knew he was only doing that to make you happy and to keep the game going for a while but you didn't mind. You were trying to find new places every single time but he still managed to find you.

He would totally sneak onto you from behind. Maybe you were hiding in a little tunnel, looking at the direction of the lair. Maybe you thought you'd see him if he came that way and could quickly run away. But he never came. You never saw him coming your way. It was then when you got that weird feeling of being watched. You took a step behind and hit something hard. As you turned around you looked at a plastron, at your boyfriends eyes. He had a huge grin on his eyes.

"I hate you", you sighed.

"Oh don't be like that baby girl", he answered.

"It's not fair", you said, stomping a little. 

"I love it when you get mad, makes punishing you so much more fun", he smiled.

"Screw you", you gave back.

You weren't really angry, in fact you didn't mind being punished. It's not in the sexual way (well mostly) cause you had some different games and kinks for that. But it could be a full body massage - have you seen how big they are? it takes forever - or cleaning up the dojo after their private work out session.

He leaned down to kiss you passionately. 

"What do I have to do?", you said, wrapping your arms around his neck.

"How about ...", he started to think.

You waited. You knew he wouldn't let this go. He just loved to win.

"We start with a little massage", he said.

"Start? You mean there's more?"

"Of course. I won, what did you expect? A simple kiss?"

He locked eyes with you and his whole face went softer.

"After that, we take a nice and warm bath", he finished his wish.

"We?", you asked surprised.

"Yes. I know how frustrating it is for you to lose so you should have something from my win as well", he explained.

"You're literally the best boyfriend ever", you screamed.

"Didn't you say you hated me?", he asked, raising a brow.

"Shut up and kiss me"

"Alright, but then I want my massage", he laughed and kissed you once again.