Raphael x Reader | Stoned

( (A/N) I know it's not EXACTLY what you asked for, but I had so much fun writing it that I just kept on going

( (A/N) I know it's not EXACTLY what you asked for, but I had so much fun writing it that I just kept on going. Hope you don't mind. And if you do, please write me, I'll try to do better :) ) 

It was finally Saturday night. You've had a long and hard week and were happy to spend the weekend with your boyfriend and his brothers. You packed your bag cause you wanted to stay overnight and just couldn't wait for it. Your roommate went partying last night and left you some brownies, muffins and cookies in the kitchen.

"For you & the boys", said the tag and you smiled.

She knew you had a boyfriend but she didn't know what he was. You weren't sure how she'd react if she found out but for now everything was good.

You heard a knock on the window and smiled. Raph always came by to pick you up. Even though you could very well protect yourself he just didn't trust anyone.

"Hey babe", he said with a grin on his face.

"Hello handsome", you replied and kissed him.

"Are you ready?"

"Sure, just let me grab one more thing"

You went back to the kitchen to grab the Tupperware box full of sweets. Since you had your hands full already you decided to just carry it like this. Raph would definitely help you carrying your bag. In fact when you came back to your room he already had it over his shoulder. 

"Since when are you good at cooking and baking?", he asked, looking at the box and raising a brow.

"Haha, very funny Raph. They're from my roommate. I think her best friend made these but I'm not sure", you said shrugging your shoulders.

"Want some?" he wanted to know.

"Nah I'm good. In fact I ate like an hour ago, but go ahead", you replied, smiling at Raph. 

He was more than happy to do so. Ever since you started dating, he ate a bit more than just pizza and ice cream. He was slowly warming up to "real" food. 

Raph was devouring in it and you just laughed. Yes, he was a tough guy but he had his soft moments too. You loved both sides of him endlessly.

"Ready princess?"

He made his way outside, sitting on your fire escape. You nodded and followed him. Of course you could have went out by the door, like normal people, but normal is boring.

"These are really good", he said, mouth full with a cupcake.

"They're all yours then. Hide them from Mikey", you laughed.

You loved being alone with him so when you walked to the sewers it was like heaven. You loved his brothers very much, like they were your own, but sometimes you just needed to be alone. Without Mikey running around or Leo acting like a boss again.