TMNT x Reader | Ending the abusive relationship with your sister

((A/N) I will write it a bit differently, instead of all of them separate, I just put them together cause I feel like they would have kind of the same reaction

((A/N) I will write it a bit differently, instead of all of them separate, I just put them together cause I feel like they would have kind of the same reaction. Also, I use "you" but you can put whatever you like :) )

Each and every single one of them would be so proud of you. It took you a while to open up to them but given the fact you've been hanging out with them so much, you figured it was time. Of course you were closer to one turtle in particular so you decided to tell him first. 

When you did he couldn't believe his ears. How is that even legal? Your OWN SISTER? Grated, his brothers weren't always nice to him either but this was something completely different. You needed to get out of there. Yesterday, if possible. 

You told him that it wasn't as easy as he thought. He was clenching his fists, trying to stay calm. No one should mess with you, not even your sister.

"I'll teach you self defense", he said.

"It's not only physically but also mentally", you replied.

"We work on that. Splinter says meditating helps with everything", he gave back and smiled a little.

Weeks passed and you became worse and worse. You were sad, broken and overall not yourself. Although you've been working out with him and gained a few skills you just couldn't do it. You couldn't hit your sister or even push her. Your turtle, who was also your secret crush, was frustrated. On one hand he wanted to teach your sister a lesson on the other he knew you had to do it yourself. And he was there no matter what.

And then the day arrived. You've had enough. Enough of being pushed, yelled at and abused. You told her exactly what you felt, even pushed her aside and left for good. You immediately rushed to the lair where you one straight to your crush.

"What happened?", he asked as soon as you walked in.

He walked towards you and stopped for a minute to look at you and the bag in her hand.

"You did it?"

"Yes", you replied and started to break down.

He rushed over to you and held you close. Slowly rubbing your back he sat you down. There you were, sitting in his lap while he was on the floor. 

"Everything is fine now. You're so brave", he whispered in your hair.

Your head was on his plastron, you could hear his heartbeat which calmed you down a little. he would sit there for hours if you wanted him to. He'd listen, make you compliments and overall made sure you're okay. He'd play with your hair and plant kisses on your forehead and head. He would do anything to make you smile: tell cheesy jokes, tickle you, make a fool of himself.

After you calmed down he would assure you that you did the right thing and that you could stay with him as long as you wanted.

"I'm so proud of you", he said.

He would never want to let you go. Playing with your hands, tracing every finger. You deserved so much better than what you had and now you were free. He was so proud of you. When you laid next to him on his bed he just couldn't help himself. He had to hold you close again. You felt save with him. And when you drifted off to sleep, after the long day you had, he would watch over you. No one will ever hurt you again.