TMNT x Reader | Pregnancy

Leo: He would be in denial at first

Leo: He would be in denial at first. What do you mean, you're pregnant? How is that even possible? Then he'd be so happy. He always wanted be a father, trying to be as good as Splinter was to him and his brothers. Leo would never leave your side, apart from patrol but even then he made sure you weren't alone - cue Splinter already practicing his granddad skills. He'd constantly asked you if you were okay and if you needed something. He'd always touch your belly to make sure both of you were doing fine. He'd cook for you and give you massages every single day.

Raph: He's going to be a dad? Are you sure? He wouldn't believe it at first and even when you belly was quite big he still couldn't. The fact that the love of his life was carryings child was mind blowing to him. He'd be a little like Leo, constantly taking care of you but leaving you alone when you needed to. He wasn't as clingy as his big brother but still made sure you were okay. He'd often talk to the baby while laying in bed. Mostly when he thought you were fast asleep and no one could hear it, but you did. It was the cutest thing ever. He even knitted a few blankets and baby clothes already.

Donnie: Pr-Pregnant? That is not possible, or is it? As soon as he realized why happened he was the perfect mixture of careful boyfriend and interested doctor. He had a heart beat monitor just to constantly check if the baby was alright. He might even do an ultrasound from time to time. Other than that, he'd read every single wish from your lips. No matter what you wanted or needed he would give to you. Donnie would love to fall asleep on your belly, close to your baby. He already picked out names and couldn't wait for it to be born. 

Mikey: He was the most excited. Maybe he didn't realize how much work and time a baby needs but he was happy. He couldn't wait to meet your baby, play with it, feed it, teach it life lessons (mostly pranks though, let's be honest). He would always eat when you eat and bring everything you wanted. Pizza, sweets, pickles, your wish is his command. He'd treat you like he normally would maybe without risky skateboard tricks. He already bought some toys and teddy bears. He also already has a photo album ready to keep memories in. Mikey would try his best to keep you and the baby save and happy.