TMNT x Reader | Their teddy bear

((A/N) OMG HOW FREAKING CUTE IS THIS???? ❤️❤️❤️)

Leo: "That is like a mini version of me", he said as soon as you showed him your teddy bear. You handed it over to him and he inspected it. Looking at you and back at the bear, smiling like crazy. "You won't need that often though, I'll be here as often as I can", he said. He found it so cute. It made him happy that you wanted to have him close to you.

Raph: "A teddy bear?", he asked and raised an eyebrow. You nodded and showed it to him. He was surprised, it had mini sai (made out of tinfoil) and a red bandana on. "That looks like me", he said. You laughed at how shocked he was. He never thought someone would love and miss him so much that they'd make a little teddy bear look-a-like. He was so proud.

Donnie: He would be thrown off at first. "What do you mean you have a teddy bear that looks like me? You HAVE me for God's sake!!". But when you explained to him that you'd cuddle with the bear while he wasn't there and it made you feel closer to him he would let out a big "aaaaaawh" and blush.

Mikey: Mikey would find this absolutely adorable! He'd look at it, turn it around, smell it and just be overall happy that you did that. To him this was a sign of true love, that you wanted him near you no matter what. He didn't care if you were technically too old for a teddy bear. He always found you cute and that teddy bear made you even cuter!