TMNT | Cuddling with their little girl

((A/N) OHMYGOD OHMYGOD OHMYGOD

((A/N) OHMYGOD OHMYGOD OHMYGOD. Just imagine this. Fuck. I've literally let out a big "aaawwwh" when I read this 💕 Also, in this the girl is around 2-3 years old.)

In my mind they would have similar reactions. No matter how big, busy or hungry they were, when they spend time with - or just looked at - your little girl they melted.

Leo was probably meditating when your girl fell asleep.

Raph might have been on the couch, watching TV (because you told him no working out when he had the baby - cue him being overdramatic, BUT BABE THE GAINZZZZZ).

Donnie was either in the lab or in his room, writing some things in his notebook.

Mikey might be on the couch, playing a video game.

They've been in the same position for a while, maybe just slightly shifting. Of course they knew your girl was right next to them. They'd either hear or see her. After a while they noticed how she wasn't moving and looked over to see if she was okay.

She was. She had both her arms wrapped around his forearm, her face gently touching it. She was fast asleep, her little mouth a bit open and a bit of drool on the his hand. He wasn't mad though. He couldn't help but smile.

He was so proud. How did you two make this? She was perfect. A prefect combination of you (the human part) and him (eye color and personality). He never thought he could love anyone as much or even more than you but then your little girl arrived. 

While she was laying there, sometimes smacking her lips together, he just felt pure love. He would love her forever. Protect her from everything he could.

"I love you so much my love", he whispered and gently pet her head.

He didn't dare to move. She looked so peaceful. He shrugged, smiled again and leaned back to find a position that was a bit more comfortable for him. If she takes a nap, he could take a nap, right? You might find both of them, snugged together, sleeping like angels.